Jude Bellingham

for the ones, who did not see this post and jude's reply to it yesterday:
a popular sport channel (assholes) in turkey posted that one yesterday just after jude's goal. claiming that Jude did this gesture to opponet bench after the goal..
me and my friends, discussed it and noticed directly that, Jude is doing that gesture to his friends in English bench, like ''you see, i have the balls, i scored''. it is obvious since english bench was on that side of the pitch.

Jude also send a post 1 hour later, stating the same.
cheers.

for the ones, who did not see this post and jude's reply to it yesterday:
a popular sport channel (assholes) in turkey posted that one yesterday just after jude's goal. claiming that Jude did this gesture to opponet bench after the goal..
me and my friends, discussed it and noticed directly that, Jude is doing that gesture to his friends in English bench, like ''you see, i have the balls, i scored''. it is obvious since english bench was on that side of the pitch.

Jude also send a post 1 hour later, stating the same.
cheers.

He did the same in a Madrid match and was sent off for it. He's trying the 'bantz wiv mi mates' defence.

Big head. Another Daniel Sturridge in the making.

TBH I’m glad he decided to go to Real Madrid.

Bar his last minute winners he isn’t as good as the hype surrounding him.

He won't be at Madrid after next season.

Keep saying it that the Madridsters will laud Mbappe and see Jude for what he really his and do to him what they did to Bale.

Exactly what i said earlier

Mbappe will be their king, he's their first proper global star since the fake Ronaldo left. They tolerated Bellingham's mediocre form in the second half of the season. Unless he looks utterly brilliant, they'll turn on him now they have a new star. He isn't in Bale's league and they did with him and Bale was delivering on big stages for them, i.e champions league final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.