Jude Bellingham

Is Southgate instructing him ignore other players and try to do everything himself or fall over and feign broken ankles at the slightest contact with an opposition player and sit on his arse moaning to the ref about not getting a foul as the opposition take the ball down the pitch?

If so, he should be sacked immediately.
As much as I hate the Waistcoat and his tactics, I don’t believe he is that sort of man.

He seems the sort, who wouldn’t want his players to fake injuries or fouls.

As much as I hate the Waistcoat and his tactics, I don’t believe he is that sort of man.

I agree, which was the point I was making.

That said, Southgate is still partly to blame for allowing Bellingham to act as he has, and cause every other player to functionally become a water carrier for him.

Last edited:
Hasn’t taken him long to learn the Madrid way of doing things, fall over at every given opportunity & sit on the floor like a petulant child screaming for a foul, embarrassing last night & looks like he believes his own hype which is a worry cos he’s vastly overrated at the min in my opinion

Hasn’t taken him long to learn the Madrid way of doing things, fall over at every given opportunity & sit on the floor like a petulant child screaming for a foul, embarrassing last night & looks like he believes his own hype which is a worry cos he’s vastly overrated at the min in my opinion
He's got to realise that ref's aren't intimidated by England anywhere near as much as they are by Real Madrid.
He'll never get all of the soft free kicks he gets at RM when he's in an England shirt

He's got to realise that ref's aren't intimidated by England anywhere near as much as they are by Real Madrid.
He'll never get all of the soft free kicks he gets at RM when he's in an England shirt
Agree he didn't get a few soft free kicks he would normally get. I believe England shouldn't complain about the ref against Denmark though. They definitely got more benefits overall than Denmark. I specifically think of one moment in the first half when Denmark was through two against one and the ref blew his whistle for a free kick for Denmark earlier on. Reminded me a bit of when Grealish was through on goal against spurs.

I
I agree, which was the point I was making.

That said, Southgate is still partly to blame for allowing Bellingham to act as he has, and cause every other player to functionally become a water carrier for him.

Honestly dont think he holds any authority and it is showing. Not only have we had players such as kane saying there not sure if they need to press or not ! Southgate's main contribution on the sidelines is to point to his head and shout stay calm

He has had a number of years to implement a playing style, and now with an abundance of talent available we look all over the shop and the lineup is massively unbalanced.

Its unacceptable considering a solid formation and team should have been ready before

For him to come out and say we miss phillips and are trying to find a solution now! - wtf

He is totally inept, never liked him to be honest. He doesnt come across as an inspirational leader.

If he had anything about him, he would drop beliingham to a deep lying mid near rice, slot foden in the 10 role and stick an actual winger on the left.

I think he has fucked up not taking Jack, whom he said hadnt played enough football, but then picked luke shaw

We have the players...we have a shit useless twat of a manager in charge

Yes, but I don't think Southgate has the authority or guts to tell him to not do that either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.