judge him in blue

I say this as someone who has been very anti-Bellamy, if you're talking the lesser of the two evils, respect to Zola for the way he has handled the Bellamy situation throughout. If you contrast that to Allardyce, I think that I'd now rather have Bellamy than Santa Cruz. The reason?
Allardyce: City will have to blow us out of the water with a huge bid.
Allardyce: City will have to pay 40 mill.
Allardyce: [when asked if Hughes would put pressure on him to sell] Mark Hughes pressure me - I don't think so.
It would make us look foolish to keep going back in for Santa Cruz, and with the mouthing Allardyce has been doing it would be humiliating. Therefore, despite my rabid anti-Bellamy streak, if I am honest I would far rather have Bellamy than be humiliated for bringing in RSC. And once CB is in blue, he's in blue, end of.

The Mancunian Way said:
100 million% agree (see what I did there!).

Let's stop all the moaning and crying. Once his shirt is blue then we get behind him without question. What really irritates me is everyone slavging off the media about how they treat us but having an oppinion of bellamy purely based on what they have read!
Correct

There are some dickheads masquerading as City fans

nlondoncityfan said:
I say this as someone who has been very anti-Bellamy, if you're talking the lesser of the two evils, respect to Zola for the way he has handled the Bellamy situation throughout. If you contrast that to Allardyce, I think that I'd now rather have Bellamy than Santa Cruz. The reason?
Allardyce: City will have to blow us out of the water with a huge bid.
Allardyce: City will have to pay 40 mill.
Allardyce: [when asked if Hughes would put pressure on him to sell] Mark Hughes pressure me - I don't think so.
It would make us look foolish to keep going back in for Santa Cruz, and with the mouthing Allardyce has been doing it would be humiliating. Therefore, despite my rabid anti-Bellamy streak, if I am honest I would far rather have Bellamy than be humiliated for bringing in RSC. And once CB is in blue, he's in blue, end of.

Also Bellamy will do well for us. Santa cruz is a bigger risk, one season wonder maybe you never know.

Is it worth to trade a little more strength on the pitch with a new episode of stupid soap opera in the dressing room?

Hardly suprising Zola has acted in this manner, we have just offered an obsene amount for a crocked, empty headed and average at best player. So much for not paying over the odds.... Everyone is laughing their bollocks of at this and it's hardly suprising.

The way we played yesterday was crying out for someone with real pace up front, bellamy would have been ideal. We will rip teams apart with im playing up front. Hughes is favouring the counter attacking style, and he will score goals for us. I don't like him as a person, but he is miles better than the shite we already have upfront.

simon23 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Lke someone says, your judging him off what you have all read in the SUn.

Well in that case, you had better stop supporting us, 'cause were even worse for the game.

no

im judging him on how i percieve him on a football pitch

cheating dirty little scum bag!!!!!!

i wouldnt spit on him if he was on fire!!!!!!!!

so he scores the winner against the rags and you'd just sit there pissed off??
i think people will change their minds if he starts bangin em in.

Nah. Its a dumb piece of business for a player who breaks down every 5 minutes and isn't that clever in the scoring dept either...think for another million we could have bought Defoe who has an excellent injury record and actually scores goals. Plus refusing to play for WH today was the action of grade A tosser. Admittedly it is time for another injury so I can see why he skipped the game to collect the cash :)

Its Danny Mills meets Robbie Fowler. We may be loaded but we never f**king learn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.