judge him in blue

moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:
Yeah exactly. Anyone who would throw the season ticket away cause we signed bellamy is not a supporter in my book, you're supposed to get behind the lads. Good ridence.

The good thing about that is that I don't give a shit whether you think I'm a supporter or not.

City till I die!

de niro said:
give bellamy a chance, lets see what he brings to our squad. none of us have had the chance to see him week in week out. once we have we can form our opinions. as soon as he puts that shirt on i for one will be right behind him.

sorry for the new thread but i just to get this off my chest.

quality post spot on

I'll support him because he's a blue, but he is still a twat who only ever decides to play well when the transfer window approaches.

Step backwards methinks, lets hope for once, that Spurs nip in out of no where and get him.

moomba said:
dannybcity said:
Still win things don't they. We tried being the refs best mate with Pearce and what happened? the treated us like a soft touch. If Bella (my affectionate new nickname for him in the face of such pessimism) gets in the refs ear all game and it helps us win then so be it, about time we leveled the playing field.

So when you criticised them, what you really meant to say was that you were jealous of them and you don't really have a problem with their players behaviour at all.

No I didn't say that. I want to see City win trophies, I want to see us get stuck in but I want to do it fairly. However I also want a league where games are played in the right spirit and refereed to a fair, high and most importantly equal standard. What pisses me off when I see the rags mouthing off, fouling and generally just cheating is not their behavour but the fact that they get away with it and most others don't. The refs are fully grown men who are payed alot of money for a couple of hours work and they get some great life experiences out of it. I don't care what's said to them, alot of other people get abuse at their jobs, it comes with the territory. If our players can get away with mouthing off then fine I have no problem with it as everyone else is doing it, if the refs want to book players for it the again fine, but aslong as it's an even application of the laws.

Shooter 83 said:
moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:
Yeah exactly. Anyone who would throw the season ticket away cause we signed bellamy is not a supporter in my book, you're supposed to get behind the lads. Good ridence.

The good thing about that is that I don't give a shit whether you think I'm a supporter or not.

City till I die!

As am I.

moomba said:
Petetheblu said:
A collectable for Moomba :D

Nice, but to be honest I'm not in a joking mood.

I'm gutted and embarrassed.
that should read gutted and embarrasing.get off the high horse every good team have a bellamy somebody with a bit of fire whether they`re wrong or right .How and why would you be embarrased by signing him okay you may not like him but don`t be so sensitive we won`t blame you if it all goes wrong

See how he does now till the end of the season, if he does fuck all then sell him in the summer, not like were exactly bothered about wasting 14 million is it?, pocket money for us

halpo123 said:
moomba said:
Petetheblu said:
A collectable for Moomba :D

Nice, but to be honest I'm not in a joking mood.

I'm gutted and embarrassed.
that should read gutted and embarrasing.get off the high horse every good team have a bellamy somebody with a bit of fire whether they`re wrong or right .How and why would you be embarrased by signing him okay you may not like him but don`t be so sensitive we won`t blame you if it all goes wrong

Feel free to embarrassed by me. Personally I don't believe that being a twat is an asset that you can offer a football club but you do, and who am I to argue. Of course every team needs someone like Bellamy, except of course his current side that has won as many games without him (in 6 games) as they have with him (in 16 games).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.