judge him in blue

[quote="Shooter 83]Lge goals strikers

Jo-1
Benjani-1
Vassel-1

You dont think he will score more than them?[/quote]

Vassell hasn't scored a league goal this year mate! but you leave out Sturridge and Caicedo that have scored as many goals(5)in the league this season and thats from the same number of games even though between them 10 have been from the bench(Bellamy 1)!

how do you mean funny??? i think 15 mill for a 29 yr old PRICK with nothin more than average goal scoring record is funny!!!! wheras i think around 25-30 could get ade and probably less for drog

RH said:
I agree with you 100% moomba. But dont you think that Bellamy is the best option untill the summer? Then we can move on.

I think if we sign him (at the wages we're undoubtedly going to pay) it's going to be really hard to move him on.

I think we can do better right now (Owen £6m no problems), but when it comes down to it we've got to be building for next season, cause I don't think we're in any relegation danger, and I just can't see us getting a European place regardless of who we sign.

If the reports of us backing off from Palacios so we can get a free run at Bellamy are true I just can't understand what Hughes is playing at.

Shooter 83 said:
Erm don't be silly, he was hot property after a great season with Blackburn and Liverpool signed him.

The majority on here didn't want him.

And that was after the first time he's scored 10 goals in the league in a premier league season.

Hasn't managed it since, I'd say the doubters got it right. And now some want us to pay more than double for him. Astounds me to be honest.

moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:
Erm don't be silly, he was hot property after a great season with Blackburn and Liverpool signed him.

And that was after the first time he's scored 10 goals in the league in a premier league season.

Hasn't managed it since, I'd say the doubters got it right. And now some want us to pay more than double for him. Astounds me to be honest.

Im not saying I wanted him. I just think Hughes will do a good job when he gets out a team he wants on the pitch.

Shooter 83 said:
moomba said:
Shooter 83 said:

Im not saying I wanted him. I just think Hughes will do a good job when he gets out a team he wants on the pitch.

Can I ask you what you have seen that would lead you to that belief?

Clearly you should get behind anyone that puts the shirt on. Still don't understand why buy him though, even as a stop-gap - we're top of the league in goals even now. Think about having Robinho, Kaka, and Ireland passing the ball around - wouldn't Owen be a lot better and cheaper option to get on the end of their passes? Won't Sturridge start fitting into that role if given games? Isn't Boj back in training already? I can understand Santa Cruz - he's a good target man, finisher, has the height and pace. When I see Bellamy I see Dickov - great for the team we were, just not the team we're striving to be. I'll still support him though.

de niro said:
give bellamy a chance, lets see what he brings to our squad. none of us have had the chance to see him week in week out. once we have we can form our opinions. as soon as he puts that shirt on i for one will be right behind him.

sorry for the new thread but i just to get this off my chest.
Well said! How can you judge a player that's not even played for us!? some people need to take a chill pill!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.