judge him in blue

We'll, as it now looks like he'll be wearing my colours*, I will give him a chance.

* Hope's the deal falls through

M.C.F.C. said:
de niro said:
give bellamy a chance, lets see what he brings to our squad. none of us have had the chance to see him week in week out. once we have we can form our opinions. as soon as he puts that shirt on i for one will be right behind him.

sorry for the new thread but i just to get this off my chest.
Well said! How can you judge a player that's not even played for us!? some people need to take a chill pill!

Well, it's taken most of them a year to figure Dunne out, and he was right in front of their eyes! Even when he's been rubbing their noses in it (as player and captain) all this season, they still don't get it ffs. I don't trust 99% of the blokes on here when it comes to judging players abilities, especially City players...

Lovers and madmen have such seething brains,
Such shaping fantasies, that apprehend
More than cool reason ever comprehends
The lunatic, the lover and the poet
Are of imagination all compact:
One sees more devils than vast hell can hold,
That is, the madman: the lover, all as frantic,
Sees Helen's beauty in a brow of Egypt:
The poet's eye, in fine frenzy rolling,
Doth glance from heaven to earth, from earth to heaven;
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet's pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
Such tricks hath strong imagination,
That if it would but apprehend some joy,
It comprehends some bringer of that joy;
Or in the night, imagining some fear,
How easy is a bush supposed a bear!

Re: judge him in blue - or judge him in Court whichever is first

Like everyone here I cant stand Bellendamy. If he signs then he plays for us, end of. Unfortunately this dick will represent our club, on and off the pitch. However if the dick does the business on the pitch then for me that will have to do. The club will always be bigger than this one man so lets rise above it. Anyway, we need somone to kick the fuck out of Joey Barton a week on Wednesday. I can just see this little scouse cnut trying to make another name for himself by kicking shit out of Robhino. So hopefully, De Jong, Bellamy and Zabaleta can kick the shit out of the scouse twat in the tunnel before the match starts.

Right here my thoughts.

He is a ****. Lets not mix our words. However, he is exactly the sort of player we need in tight games against teams like Bolton and Stoke. If we sign Santa he will probably be an impact player. With that I have no problem at all.

He toughens us up and christ if it means the end of Vass and Benjani im all for it!

I didn't really mean 99% of course.

Bellamy will do fine for us. When he puts on his first City shirt, he's absolved of all priors so long as he is at least imperfectly contrite, and has a firm purpose of amendment. If Hughes thinks he can keep him in order and get the best out of him, we might be pleasantly surprised: he's not a bad player you know. At his age, and with the opportunity, he would be mental not to give it everything he's got.

I don't know if somebody has already said this bue here goes.

He has a reputation for causing strife wherever he has been with the exception (I believe) of one club.......Blackburn. Who was the Manager there at that time?

He only left Blackburn because Liverpool came in for him and they offered CL etc.

Maybe MH is the one Manager who can sort!! I do hope so but only time will tell.

I will certainly give him a chance.

Selbyblue said:
I don't know if somebody has already said this bue here goes.

He has a reputation for causing strife wherever he has been with the exception (I believe) of one club.......Blackburn. Who was the Manager there at that time?

He only left Blackburn because Liverpool came in for him and they offered CL etc.

Maybe MH is the one Manager who can sort!! I do hope so but only time will tell.

I will certainly give him a chance.

He had no trouble with wales either under MH

He's had too many chances for me, he's caused trouble at every club he has been at and going on strike to force his way out of the club at West Ham was the last straw that decided I don't want him anywhere near the club. That being said it looks like the deal is going through even though I don't want it to, but I'll judge him on performances and if he keeps himself out of trouble off the field then fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.