Jules Koundé

Watched the game with some Sevilla fans. Their take on it is that while Diego Carlos is a good player Kounde will be a superstar. He isn't yet but he has a Baresi, Maldini sort of ceiling. They say he's leaving so I guess 65 million + Ota might be enough.

Looks so good in the air
So did the Zeppelin Hindenburg till it crashed and burnt.

Kompany and Laporte aside we've struggled at CB for years and I'd have to think on the last regular partnership of decent quality. Kompany and Lescot springs to mind but there haven't been many in recent years. If we sign Kounde I hope he's the real deal and not another expensive duffer. I take it he's a RCB and not left ?

So did the Zeppelin Hindenburg till it crashed and burnt.

Kompany and Laporte aside we've struggled at CB for years and I'd have to think on the last regular partnership of decent quality. Kompany and Lescot springs to mind but there haven't been many in recent years. If we sign Kounde I hope he's the real deal and not another expensive duffer. I take it he's a RCB and not left ?

Yep he plays on the right.

Looks very athletic but quite raw to me. A much more aggressive player rather than the technical defenders like Stones. He actually looks like he likes the rough stuff. That is probably what we need. A quick version of Otamendi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.