Jules Koundé

If we could get back the money on Ake, he will be off and Laporte I would consider letting go for good money, he is not the player he once was.

With Rodri that can play CB and walker maybe Ake and Laporte out with Kounde in?

I think our squad should be beyond having fill-ins now, if a CB leaves, we should get in another CB to replace him. Rodri has been immense in his position this season, why weaken two positions by playing him in the wrong place?
Yep, we did that by moving Fern back so hopefully we’ve learnt something, plus, this season, I’d say if it wasn’t for Bernardo’s brilliant form, Rodri has been arguably our best and most consistent performer.

Yep, we did that by moving Fern back so hopefully we’ve learnt something, plus, this season, I’d say if it wasn’t for Bernardo’s brilliant form, Rodri has been arguably our best and most consistent performer.

Correct, and a lot of that is down to Bernardo being Rodri's legs.

I think our squad should be beyond having fill-ins now, if a CB leaves, we should get in another CB to replace him. Rodri has been immense in his position this season, why weaken two positions by playing him in the wrong place?
Can’t have 4 top drawer centre halves though, doesn’t work, can’t all be kept happy.

Needs one to be a kid, a veteran, or someone who can fill in in an emergency.

Can’t have 4 top drawer centre halves though, doesn’t work, can’t all be kept happy.

Needs one to be a kid, a veteran, or someone who can fill in in an emergency.
If Laporte and Ake leave then at least one of the replacements should be a left footer, for balance. I know Dias prefers that side nowadays but should he be missing or rested then Stone or say Harwood-Bellis are exclusively righties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.