Jules Koundé

really liked the look of this lad but thought he was nailed on for chelski at one point???

If just Ake leaves then this is not a needed signing. We have 3 top quality CBs fighting for 2 spots, plus 1 is needed as back up (Ake) can be replaced by an academy player and it makes no difference.

But if Laporte leaves then I dont trust Ake to be a top quality CB, but I think he has gotten enough minutes and faith from Pep to see we rely on him. I think Laportr will stay.

Ake may want to leave because he's 4th choice, I dont blame him, but I'd just let say Callum Doyle or Mbete have that 4th choice spot.

Really like this guy if Laporte and Ake go then him and promote one of the young lads. I think Pep would take him to another level

am not sure we could have 3 absolute top CB`s though? Ruben is the number one and i cant see Kounde coming in to sit on the bench?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.