Jules Koundé

He's like 6 foot and looks like he weighs 10 stone wet through. Hardly the big, dominating defender we have been missing since Vinny left. This just screams third choice signing since the other two are too expensive.

I don’t agree this lad is going to be a star, be a great signing. Think it could all be a smokescreen as expected we will get KK. But for the money and long term would be perfect.

He's like 6 foot and looks like he weighs 10 stone wet through. Hardly the big, dominating defender we have been missing since Vinny left. This just screams third choice signing since the other two are too expensive.

Every time we’re linked with a new centre half, first things I check for are pace and height, and every time they turn out to be slow and short. Kounde isn’t particularly quick and is 5ft 11’. Thanks but no thanks. I hope to Christ we can pull the Koulibaly deal off!

He is good. Much better and Carlos and giminez. I hope they get him! But his release clause is £68.25m though..

Every time we’re linked with a new centre half, first things I check for are pace and height, and every time they turn out to be slow and short. Kounde isn’t particularly quick and is 5ft 11’. Thanks but no thanks. I hope to Christ we can pull the Koulibaly deal off!

He dealt with Traore miles better than the bloke next to him. And better than our defenders.

He is strong in air even though he is 5ft 11' .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.