Jules Koundé

He is good, not perfect, already has the abilities of a top defender, a manager like Pep will help him reach new heights. Best alternate to Koulibaly, only one from our targets to actually play on the right side of defence, will have a good understanding with Laporte.

I would have personally preferred Koulibaly, but I will be more than ecstatic with Koundé if he signs.

He's the most 'Pep' defender I've seen in the last year (apart from he's quick & can head the ball).

Not a big presence like Koulibaly but he looks like he's a real defender now & can become something really special.

If this is true with his age profile i see this also as a last chance for John Stones....

If Koulibaly comes in he will start ahead of Stones i would have thought

If Kounde comes in he may not start automatically infront of him but will push him all the way and if Stones doesnt sort himself out then this guy will take over....

At 21 he is young enough to to be patient - Koulibaly would expect to start I reckon

not sayng he would be automtically behind Stones - but more equal to Stones that Koulibaly
Kounde starts ahead of Stones, that's certain. I think if KK/Kounde signs, the order would be KK/Kounde>Garcia>Stones. Stones should be more worried about Garcia and not Kounde.

He's the most 'Pep' defender I've seen in the last year (apart from he's quick & can head the ball).

Not a big presence like Koulibaly but he looks like he's a real defender now & can become something really special.

it might seem like I am reading too much into this but his play style, his height, how he pushes the ball out from the back, how he goes in for one on one challenges,how he throws his body in front of a shot, kid really reminds me of puyol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.