Jules Koundé

Never seen him play at all....

Anyone watched enough of him regularly to know what he is like?

Here is the obligatory youtube video

Cheers for that. Yeah, seems a baller, fast, good tackler, very decent passer. Very good for his age, too.

Maybe this is a hello Mr de Laurentis you twat, we're seriously thinking about Kounde now, so make your fucking mind up about Koulibaly.

Yeah the aggression isn't there yet but I guess that would come as he grows in confidence and builds a reputation for himself

I think he just has a way of taking the ball which is a bit special. He can fight too.

It sounds daft due to position, but he reminds me of Gareth Barry.

I think he just has a way of taking the ball which is a bit special. He can fight too.

It sounds daft due to position, but he reminds me of Gareth Barry.
Going by that video, it seems the kid loves pushing further into the midfield so I guess he could be comfortable in that position also, I think this could be one of the reasons we are linked to him, he doesn't sit deep.

Going by that video, it sees the kids loves pushing further into the midfield so I guess he could be comfortable in that position also, I think this could be one of the reasons we are linked to him, he doesn't sit deep.
Agree but a big plus for me is his ability to stop crosses coming into the box by using his pace and positional sense. That has been something that has hurt us a lot. I really hope the reports are true - a perfect fit for us.

Going by that video, it seems the kid loves pushing further into the midfield so I guess he could be comfortable in that position also, I think this could be one of the reasons we are linked to him, he doesn't sit deep.

I was enthralled watching him in the Europa games & v Wolves how he just fucked Traore off, by not allowing him access to the ball, as opposed to the clown next to him who charged over got in a foot race with him then waited til he got in the box & kicked him over.

I couldn't understand why we were liked to the other bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.