Jules Koundé

Any reports from our media or reputable sources other than Spain?
I think the British media are working on the 10,000th Thiago to Liverpool article. There's a lot we still don't know yet, for example , we still don't know what Thiago's first word was as a toddler, have to get that vital piece of information out there, very important stuff.

Are City for real €55m,, get in the real world City you tight bastards

spanish buyout clauses are a thing of fiction too just because they need to stick one on for the sake of it they come up with an arbitrary figure hoping some may come off and English clubs will be mugs and pay it. 55 million euros is a perfectly fair valuation in the current market given they bought him for 25 million, it reflects a fair mark up. If they don’t need or want to sell that is their prerogative

Sounds promising. Not a player that I know anything about but that means nothing. Quick YT reviews suggests very quick and athletic, and a decent footballer. I remember Sevilla as being defensively solid in the latter stages of the Europa League.

I think the British media are working on the 10,000th Thiago to Liverpool article. There's a lot we still don't know yet, for example , we still don't know what Thiago's first word was as a toddler, have to get that vital piece of information out there, very important stuff.

He pointed & said 'candles'.

spanish buyout clauses are a thing of fiction too just because they need to stick one on for the sake of it they come up with an arbitrary figure hoping some may come off and English clubs will be mugs and pay it. 55 million euros is a perfectly fair valuation in the current market given they bought him for 25 million, it reflects a fair mark up. If they don’t need or want to sell that is their prerogative

I imagine the add ons will take the fee up thereabouts.

Its sounds too good to be true
Only one paper reporting it right? Diario AS. If one UK paper reported a bid I wouldn't be getting my hopes up. Really want this signing to happen, but I'm staying calm for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.