Jules Koundé

Several different variations on Koude's height Wikipedia says he's 1.8m (5ft 11in), Transfermarkt says 1.84m, (6foot), (Maybe the second is to the top of his afro?)
Whatever his height his heading stat duels are actually better than Ake, Koulibaly and Laporte. Koulibaly only won one heading duel out of six in his last match.
Personally I like what I have read about the lad, he did very well against Wolves in the final and I am looking forward to seeing how he does against Bayern on Thursday.

I watched him three times ... against Wolves, United, and Inter Milan ... and he played well , the whole Sevilla team played well ..... even Jesus Navas , our old boy!

The height on Sevilla website is incorrect and from his time at Bordeaux, he is accurately at 1.84m per transfrmarkt. Just about 6", not 5'11 and definitely not 5'8" (1.78m).

Several different variations on Koude's height Wikipedia says he's 1.8m (5ft 11in), Transfermarkt says 1.84m, (6foot), (Maybe the second is to the top of his afro?)
Whatever his height his heading stat duels are actually better than Ake, Koulibaly and Laporte. Koulibaly only won one heading duel out of six in his last match.
Personally I like what I have read about the lad, he did very well against Wolves in the final and I am looking forward to seeing how he does against Bayern on Thursday.

This is Kounde standing next to 1.88m Nemanja Gudelj. Now I don't care what his actual height is, but he's not exactly looking dwarfed by him, is he?

This is also a guy who had no problem dealing with Lukaku or Raul Jimenez, or Martial and Rashford, or Diego Costa last season.

nemanja-gudelj-of-sevilla-and-jules-kounde-of-sevilla-celebrate-with-picture-id1267575029

may be we value him at 1.8m
and saville value him at 1.84m

so if we can compromise 2cm then the deal should get done.

;-)

You forgot the best one - Otamendi against Norwich.
Thanks for reminding me . I thought that was the year before. The more I remember the worse it gets. That fella that scored for Southampton from the half way line probably hasn't scored since.

This transfer dosent make sense to me id love it if we get him, but i thought we were looking for a CB whos experienced and a leader. Kounde is an amazing talent, Madrid want him as there Ramos replacement. but hes not very experienced. its compleatly the opposite of what we were looking for in our target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.