Jules Koundé

If they are indeed waiting for the game against Bayern Munich, I wonder what effect this game will have on the deal and its price. If Kounde somehow manages to stop Bayern Munich who are currently the best team in Europe - his price will skyrocket and we may have to pay his release clause. If Bayern crush Sevilla as they did in their last games,and Kounde won't be able to stop them it may be doubtful whether he is at all what we need.

Isn't any different to Koulibaly

Debruyne already played 3 games prior to moving to City (although he did mention he was staying at Wolfsburg at some point)

I think we need to stop placing so much emphasis on stats and comparisons to other players. I wonder how many of our most loved and successful players would have been dismissed by us by concentrating on stats and comparisons to other players. Stats help but they don't show the measure of the man and how he could fit into our way of playing they also don't show the passion or fight a player has. There have been many fantastic slightly shorter defenders so why his height is such an obsession I don't know. There is no way of knowing if Kounde will be a success but the same goes for Koulibaly neither player looks like they will be cheap so I would be rather take a chance on the player who has longevity and a chance to learn and grow with the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.