Jules Koundé

Almost no one here watched the whole game or even most of it, I assume people here who say he was just "ok" turned up in the 75th minute after our match ended. I had the game up on the telly while watching a stream of our match online so I was able to watch both games and he was *really* good. Unbeatable in the air, recovers fast, really good performance.

These Bayern players never stop going. Do they all have asthma?

Sevilla ran a kilometre more than Bayern did today - 144 and 143 km - did you ask about them, too?

About Bayern - Hansi Flick trusts our fitness professor Holger Broich a lot. He really is a professor in sport science and a fitness experts and collected data with a SAP app for years now. Just that the former coaches never really valued his work as much as Flick does. And if you look who is running most - it is player types like Müller and Kimmich that do not have much muscles but they have more the body type of middle- or long-distance runners.

Watched the second half and extra time of the match. Kounde stood out. For a shorter CB he is exceptional in the air. Combination of a powerful leap and timing. This kid is class. Doesn't have the fanfare of Upacemano but is twice the player. He has to be the #1 target for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.