Julian Alvarez | Signs for City (see main forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldbridge has been whinging about this all day. Says this player could be the "next Aguero" and he shouldn't come to City, 'cos it's not fair. They really are a herd of sulky, bitter muppets.
Like spoilt little rich kids at Christmas , they already have the biggest squad in the league but want more more more.

Will see him in our side next season? Am always not sure these days we buy so many young players and send of to one of our other clubs so when we buy someone not sure we will ever see them.

Giorgios Samaras says "hold my ouzo".
I've watched every Samaras highlights video I can find. It was a lot of once in a lifetime amazing shots spliced with discernibly average football.

Sure anyone can flop, but you can see superior technique on a highlight real.

I didn't need to watch a year of Mahrez or Bernado to know their ball control was of highest quality. Some things just jump out.

Alvarez shooting technique and composure mixed with his technical skills stand out.

From YouTube alone I'll bet good money his no Samaras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.