Julian Assange

She’s South African
He’s Australian
The children were conceived on Ecuadorean territory.
They are not British so it has Got nothing to do with us.

I usually wouldn't bother to correct a post this old but there is so much wrong with it I felt compelled to.

Embassies are not sovereign territories of their residents. Not sure why conception there is important, as it's birth in sovereign territory that gives rights in a jus soli jurisdiction.

It was reported by reported by reuters and numerous other news outlets in April that the children were believed to be British.

If one of your parents has settled status or permanent residence in the UK it is possible to apply for British citizenship. According to The Times SM has citizenship of Spain and Sweden and has lived in London for 20 years.

Assange is a self proclaimed ****. He's also the leader of group exposing governments and corporations of criminal activity. That's the reason why the powers that be want him in jail, possibly dead and they nearly did it.

It's a good day for genuine journalists and the freedom of the press. It says something that the controlled media is treating his story with little or no coverage. His lawyer just made the very same point after the verdict.

I think Assange is a clever man, I don't feel any warmth to him personally but I support his mission to keep the establishment in check via Wikileaks.

He’s two thugs, a transit van and a Hercules flight away from being a guest of the US.
And with Pritti as Home Secretary he should be bricking it.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.