Julian Assange

After the Anne Sacoolas fiasco I’m struggling to generate much sympathy for the US in any extradition case.
This.

He’s not guilty, he should walk free if we value our justice system.

You can’t lock someone up for being a bit weird and having weirdo followers too.

As for the Yanks and that coward, you’re absolutely right, tough shit, you should have sent Sacoolas to face justice.

High Court has just overturned the ruling on his extradition.

Looks like he will be off to the US to face trial for espionage. I'm all for locking this guy up. He is a useful idiot for the Russian state and the shady network they operate in western democracies.

High Court has just overturned the ruling on his extradition.

Looks like he will be off to the US to face trial for espionage. I'm all for locking this guy up. He is a useful idiot for the Russian state and the shady network they operate in western democracies.
Ok Mr Trump, another right wing idiot facking unbelievable.

Once again we doff our caps and tug our forelocks for the Yanks
No we undertake a legal process and come to a decision. During the last hearing his defence team stated he was likely to commit suicide if he was sent there so they refused the application. Now the US have satisfied the courts about where and how he will be held and they have decided he can be extradited

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.