Julian Weigl

He seemed pre-programmed - just recycling most of the time. No outstanding passes or tackles.
I think that's his job though. That's why everyone is comparing him to Busquets. They won't be the defensive CM flying in tackles, but they are the pivot of the team. They are both so important in playing out of danger and breaking a high press. Busquetes teammates know that when they are under pressure just pass it to him and he will play out of danger.

I think that's his job though. That's why everyone is comparing him to Busquets. They won't be the defensive CM flying in tackles, but they are the pivot of the team. They are both so important in playing out of danger and breaking a high press. Busquetes teammates know that when they are under pressure just pass it to him and he will play out of danger.
I tend to agree with this.

Hah... said it elsewhere: would love this kid at City, but we have to stop shopping at the Dortmund store. Their supporters would riot (on top of their already sizable outgoings), which makes me inclined to believe it wouldn't be a particularly easy transfer to sell them on.

Hah... said it elsewhere: would love this kid at City, but we have to stop shopping at the Dortmund store. Their supporters would riot (on top of their already sizable outgoings), which makes me inclined to believe it wouldn't be a particularly easy transfer to sell them on.
Maybe so but if we've dropped our interest in Pogba and Kroos you'd hope there would be a good alternative lined up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.