Julian Weigl

Where has this come from ? Absolutely no chance Dortmund will let this guy leave as well.
It has been doing the rounds for months, in fact a few months ago I thought this deal looked nailed on. Looks impossible now this summer though surely, looking at the way Dortmund seem to be getting pillaged elsewhere in the squad. He's going to be fucking brilliant though so it is a shame and hopefully one we could get done in the future.

As if Aubameyang deal isn't outrageous enough. BVB fans would look for Man City's blood if we go in for another one.

This is the signing I want the most this summer.

Weigl is going to be incredible.

Weigl/Gundogan/Fernandinho behind De Bruyne/Aguero/Sterling - wow! Creativity, pace, quality, vision, energy. It's got the lot.

Weigl should have been our main priority. Has what we need (lacking) in the middle of the park.

Absolutely a player that we should be looking at bringing in. If it means breaking the bank, i'd do it in a heartbeat for weigl.

Weigl should have been our main priority. Has what we need (lacking) in the middle of the park.

Totally agree. He is the next Busquets style of player and reads the game so well for a kid.
Not going to happen though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.