Julian Weigl

Maybe so but if we've dropped our interest in Pogba and Kroos you'd hope there would be a good alternative lined up?

Are you asking if I think the people in charge of planning have a plan? Yes. Do I know what it is? No. Maybe it's someone marquee like Veratti, maybe whoever dragged up the Kovacic thread is on to something, maybe it's someone out of left field like Turan, maybe Pep is even more gung-ho on youth than we thought, and reckons Jack Byrne is the second coming of Jesus (Christ, not Navas). Honestly no clue. But I like the entertainment of popping by here to follow the bread crumbs, and I'm curious to see how it all shakes out.

Hopes this true, young and intelligent player is just what we need in cm though.

Weigl is the closest thing to Xavi/Modric in football now and he's like what 11 years old. Frankly I'd prefer to get Weigl than Aubameyang if given the choice. But getting both would be amazing.

Dortmund x3 ? Impossible...

That's my fear. To be honest I didn't think 2 was possible but it looks like it might be!

I think I read somewhere last night that Zinchenko (The young Ukranian) we are meant to have virtually signed could now be heading to Dortmund? Tactical games by us maybe??

If we sign Gundogan, Aubamayang and Weigl though I'd be delighted. Just the defence to work on then.

its a present for Bayern. Give their biggest rivals a war chest to rebuild with :-) and create some competition in the league

its a present for Bayern. Give their biggest rivals a war chest to rebuild with :-) and create some competition in the league

Id have thought the opposite. Every time Dortmund rebuild they're stripped by the likes of us and Bayern. They were just getting this team competetive again and we're potentially nicking up to three players, with Bayern nicking their captain. Bayern know we could give them a hundred million quid for Auba and another fifty for Weigl, and they'd still get a clean run at the league for two/three seasons, at the end of which the big boys will nick all their best players again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.