Julian Weigl

Why do we need him ?

We already have many good players to fight for two or three positions in the Starting Eleven

( Gundogan , Fernandinho, Fernando, Delph, Yaya, A. Garcia & Maybe Nasri can play there as well )

Why do we need him ?

We already have many good players to fight for two or three positions in the Starting Eleven

( Gundogan , Fernandinho, Fernando, Delph, Yaya, A. Garcia & Maybe Nasri can play there as well )
Good, good, shite, shite, gone, temper your expectations, inconsistent.

Good, good, shite, shite, gone, temper your expectations, inconsistent.

Regarding Nasri, there are very few players who can keep the ball as well as Nasri and have very high passing accuracy.

Regarding Fernando, according to the press he will stay.

Yaya, No one is willing to pay his wages except us. ( So he might stay)

We should ear mark him for a future deal. This boy is going to be a huge player. Maybe next year.

We should ear mark him for a future deal. This boy is going to be a huge player. Maybe next year.

Honestly think Bayern will do everything they can to get him in the future. Didn't expect them to go all out this year as he just got there but I don't think they'll let him leave Germany easily.

Why does no one talk about Reus anymore.
He's become a bit shit lately. Well, at least in terms of other Dortmund players, as the whole team (individually and as a unit) had a fantastic season. Reus wasn't the best of that bunch. He's probably more suited to a counter-attacking setup, and Borussia, contrary to popular belief, played possession-based football under Tuchel. Or maybe his progress was slowed down just because of his injury record, or probably both.

I'd love him at City, A long-term replacement for Fernandinho. If we end up with Kroos and Sane, our German contingent would be fantastic.

He's become a bit shit lately. Well, at least in terms of other Dortmund players, as the whole team (individually and as a unit) had a fantastic season. Reus wasn't the best of that bunch. He's probably more suited to a counter-attacking setup, and Borussia, contrary to popular belief, played possession-based football under Tuchel. Or maybe his progress was slowed down just because of his injury record, or probably both.

But I thought Gundogan was the shit one and we should have signed Mkhitaryan and Reus??? - pretty sure I read that from some "informed" source!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.