Julian Weigl

I can't see them letting Aubameyang go either, if Mik goes. Unless they feel it's the only chance to cash in & rebuild the squad.
I'd never heard of him before this week, but the more I read about Norito, I wonder if he is an Aubameyang alternative, especially if we are fairly confident with Sane. A front 3 from Sane, Sterling, Aguero, Iheanacho and Norito doesn't seem to leave much room for Aubameyang as well.

€40m for Weigl? How stupid could Dortmund be. His value could double within 2 years.

More important, Weigl is a very smart player. He knows leaving Germany might be an option one day. But certainly not yet.
He will stay put.

€40m for Weigl? How stupid could Dortmund be. His value could double within 2 years.

Really?

I rate him highly but 80m Euros for a midfielder with no great marketing appeal? Not a chance.

As much as I would like to have him at City, he may be best advised to stay in Dortmund. He's still very young, continuing to improve, plays for a great club, playing at the sharp end (top of the table and CL) and appears to have the trust of his manager.

Just don't see him leaving having just joined them. They also have a lot of confidence in him that they are already working on a new deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.