Julian Weigl

Maybe Mikel Merino from Newcastle. If they go down he's one I'd expect to stay in the Premier League (or move back to Germany or Spain).
Young enough to bide his time behind Fernandinho for the time being, could be perfect for a fraction of the price of a Weigl or a Diawara.
Promising prospect, but he's on loan from Dortmund, I'm afraid.

Promising prospect, but he's on loan from Dortmund, I'm afraid.
He is, but joins permanently for €7m after he makes 20 appearances, and barring any more big injuries that should go through, then if they go down I'm sure they'd take a quick profit, double or treble what they pay would still be a snip.

Maybe Mikel Merino from Newcastle. If they go down he's one I'd expect to stay in the Premier League (or move back to Germany or Spain).

Young enough to bide his time behind Fernandinho for the time being, could be perfect for a fraction of the price of a Weigl or a Diawara.

Not sure Pep is looking for a cheaper option to Wiegl. I think he wants the real deal and I wouldn’t be surprised to see us pay big to (try to) get him.

Weigl is great as a passer and builder, but Fernandinho works is ass too. That position needs a mind of a CEO and the working mentality of a plumber.

I don't think he has even played in midfield often enough for us to make this kind of judgement.
80% of the time he plays “left back” he is actually playing left midfield, because you can count on one finger the teams that have actually played a real right winger against us!

Oh well, why bother? He is NOT going to be our CM anytime soon, unless we have the level of injury problems that would cause more serious problems!

He is, but joins permanently for €7m after he makes 20 appearances, and barring any more big injuries that should go through, then if they go down I'm sure they'd take a quick profit, double or treble what they pay would still be a snip.
They actually already activated it in October. Fully a Newcastle player now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.