Julian Weigl

Never heard of him, but it's interesting how we are suddenly linked with these young players from Germany. One could almost think that someone who is there has recommended them.
Lol. I wonder who that could be :)

Are the rumours for a January or Summer transfer?

I remember reading something that said Weigl had a higher pass accuracy than Gundogan, while having the same average passing distance as Gundogan (18 metres).

This kid is the real deal. Has some serious potential. He has such a cool demeanour and dribbling ability, rarely panics and his final pass is always brilliant, Toure esque. If we get him wed have a definite world class player in 5 years.

Exciting times.

Defensive then? Doesn't get many goals. I love how our spending now focuses on youth, rather than 27+.

Statistical comparison of Pogba (22) and Weigl (20). It's not organized into categories such as defense, passing, etc because I didn't plan on including so many stats, but then I said what the heck.

H2tMAxw.png

3J6NsP3.png

n5UaSwK.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.