Junior Season Cards 50% increase

Eds

Can I thank the club via this board for putting my daughter's season card up from £95 to £190! My son who wanted a card for the first time now can't go as I can't afford £380. And before anyone says it I sit with a lot of friends and I don't want to move to the North stand. Mr Cook says the club is 'showing a continued commitment to families and young supporters' Yes great commitment offering a 50% rise. What a complete and utter cock up by City, who says they are listening to the fans?

Eds said:
Can I thank the club via this board for putting my daughter's season card up from £95 to £190! My son who wanted a card for the first time now can't go as I can't afford £380. And before anyone says it I sit with a lot of friends and I don't want to move to the North stand. Mr Cook says the club is 'showing a continued commitment to families and young supporters' Yes great commitment offering a 50% rise. What a complete and utter cock up by City, who says they are listening to the fans?

thats a 100% rise...and a bit outrageous

the £95 tickets brought a lot of younger fans to the games that now wont be able to go

shame the club have decided to do this

Re: Junior Season Cards 100% increase

Shit sorry 100% increase indeed

You could always go with your kids and sit in the North Stand, cant please everyone

the 95 quid was a to good deal for it to last,even with the increase your kid is only a tenner a game ''the price of a big mac ,drink and afters'' which is gone in 10 mins,i do have kids and i see your point but it still is a very very good deal

It's £95 for kids in the family stand. If you want to all sit somewhere else then you have to pay extra. No sympathy here, that's cheap as chips.

that is an outrageous increase, i doubt my nephew will be able to come with us now, we sit in the colin bell lvl 1 and there is about 10 others under 16's and no doubt there will be some empty seats next season. big mistake on city's behalf this massive increase is definitly encouraging young supporters isn't it?!

I really do not want to upset anyone, especially not a fellow Blue but that is one of the weakest complaints I have read for a while.

There will always be those disappointed by changes like these but is it not worth making new friends for you and the kids at the cheap price?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.