Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
The cookie monster said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
haha - 4th actually, and one that i will never tire of laughing at from scrotes like you!!
Did you have a five ton bet with him zin?

Did he fuck. He never replied. Cant shut up about it now. Didn't realise it had upset him so much though.

Some of the triumphalism at the sacking is quite pathetic. I suppose when they've been going on about it for years they were bound to be correct eventually.

But it was off the cuff like you said wasn't it whopper? You keep your money sunshine, i've got plenty!!! Oh and i was a mancini inner, but don't the truth get in the way of a good yarn, as you were!!

He speaks almost perfect English doesnt he? something im not sure if Peleg does? Which would be a boost in all those interviews where interviewers twist the questions and words to get the answer they want, when someone isnt fluent

From what i've seen and read i'd rather have Klopp than Peleg... Klopp has done amazing things at Dortmund, and his team plays fantastic football and i'd love to see city do the same

Whilst I think Klopp is a good manager, he inherited a very talented group of players who have all grown through the team together and all have blossomed into fantastic players.

So whilst Klopp has had an impact he has also had one hell of a team to play with.

I would be wary about his ability to come and manage big egos and players with reputations like ours.

At Dortmund every player basically looks up to him because that's how it has been created. It's a bit like at primary school (Dortmund) the kids are ruled by the teacher (Klopp) but when it gets to secondary school (City) it becomes a lot more difficult for a teacher to control the class and you only have to look at the amount of managers that go to bigger teams and aren't successful.

You can see The Sun's headlines if Klopp was to become our Manager :

Pending appointment as City Boss : KLOPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!
After nicking a goal against the rags in the last minute : KLOPPS AND ROBBERS!
Beating Liverpool at Anfield : KLOPP THAT!
Winning the Prem : KLOPP OF THE LEAGUE!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
You can see The Sun's headlines if Klopp was to become our Manager :

Pending appointment as City Boss : KLOPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!
After nicking a goal against the rags in the last minute : KLOPPS AND ROBBERS!
Beating Liverpool at Anfield : KLOPP THAT!
Winning the Prem : KLOPP OF THE LEAGUE!

If he managed Liverpool ; Klopp of the Kops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.