Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Kun said:
I know I've been going on about Jose as the man as a short term fix, but Klopp? Oh my seriously... I've got butterflies just thinking about it. Please let it be true!

It won't be.

Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You need to let go the insults, mate. They are ringing a little hollow now, don't you think?

I can honestly understand this is a difficult and humiliating time for you.

So you get it right one year in three and all of a sudden you are Victor Chandler.
Seriously mate, let it go. Move on.
No one likes a bad loser. I appreciate its been a tough few days for you but you need to find a new enemy now because The Cabal is no more. The war is over.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger, so I can only advise that you learn from this and maybe choose your enemies and battles a little wiser in future.

Chin up lad. Don't let it eat you up ;-)

You are one arrogant prick I'll give you that.

And referring to your three year tirade against Mancini as a war just about sums you up.

Anyway I was arguing with you when you supported Hughes, we have argued about Mancini and no doubt we will find things to differ on in the future. It is as they say all about opinions.

We have to at least sound Klopp out.

As others have said a lot of his key players have realistic buy out clauses so maybe we can tempt him with if you come then by all means bring a few of your team with you.

I can dream.

Pellegrini is more realistic but stranger things have happened in football.

I can't believe Pelligrini isn't a done deal. I am convinced that it is. We won't be sounding anyone else out, if you ask me because the Spaniards have got their man.

robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:
So you get it right one year in three and all of a sudden you are Victor Chandler.
No one likes a bad loser. I appreciate its been a tough few days for you but you need to find a new enemy now because The Cabal is no more. The war is over.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger, so I can only advise that you learn from this and maybe choose your enemies and battles a little wiser in future.

And referring to your three year tirade against Mancini as a war just about sums you up.

Anyway I was arguing with you when you supported Hughes, we have argued about Mancini and no doubt we will find things to differ on in the future. It is as they say all about opinions.
Well bearing in mind I hated Hughes, that would have been difficult. But lies about me have pretty much been your stock in trade over the years, along with personal abuse. There are loads of posters on here who's opinion I don't share but we can have discussion. You've never been one. You prefer the nasty stuff, and you're still it it now. It must be how you're wired, which I suppose isn't your fault.

I'm sorry it ended this way for you mate. It really can't be easy for you. But the sour grapes do you no favours.

80s Shorts said:
The cookie monster said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
haha - 4th actually, and one that i will never tire of laughing at from scrotes like you!!
Did you have a five ton bet with him zin?

Did he fuck. He never replied. Cant shut up about it now. Didn't realise it had upset him so much though.

Some of the triumphalism at the sacking is quite pathetic. I suppose when they've been going on about it for years they were bound to be correct eventually.
Tbh mate i think zin is a mancini fan and has never raped him on here like most of the outers have
And he would have the bet trust me,he has with me in the past...

robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:
robbieh said:

Exactly on the money mate. A war ? Between Blues ? Choose your enemies and battles more wisely ?

I fully respect everyone's right to their opinion and there has been some interesting debate between the pro and anti Bob factions but talk of enemies and wars etc ? Pretentious and arrogant to say the least.

Good post.

Can we leave it out please, we have noticed a degree of triumphalism from some

We will not put up with it, when all is said and done we are all supporters of the same team and we all want the same thing

We can all start again as fellow City fans, if you don't like each other use the the foe button!

Ducado said:
Can we leave it out please, we have noticed a degree of triumphalism from some

We will not put up with it, when all is said and done we are all supporters of the same team and we all want the same thing

We can all start again as fellow City fans, if you don't like each other use the the foe button!
If only the foe button could slap em across their grins.

It would be great if there were to be something in this information but like most I can't really see it. I am sure he would do a great job here and like many I just cant get excited about Pelligrini.

If its a possibility, I wouldn't like it to get out of hand media -wise and upset Dortmund's chances in the Final next week. This past week we have seen how things can go Pear shaped with the slightest piece of information in the wrong hands causing a shit storm. The sackings of both Taggert and Mr Mancini had the timing of a Paul Scholes tackle.

Finally; I want to say well done to all the posters on both sides of the Mancini debates that kept me informed and entertained for months. They could get nasty at times but its over now and so far I haven't seen a single poster who felt it was time for Mr Mancini to go say "I told you so" or have anything like a gloat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.