Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
Bruun said:
Jack Wills said:
Fucking hell, that team is immense! We'd win everything (apart from a dour 0-0 at Stoke).

250-300m £ later though.

Hummels @ £ 30m
Rodriguez @ £ 20m
Gundogan @ £ 16m
Pogba @ £ 65m
De bruyne @ £ 36m
Reus @ £ 25m

£192m gross

Jovetic @ £ 18m
Edin @ £ 18m
kolarov @ £ 10m
Yaya @ £ 12m
Nasri @ £ 20m
Sinclair @ £ 3m
Nastasic @ £ 8m
navas @ £ 10m

£90m in so around £92m nett on that? Obviously the sterling fee needs to be in there but with wages saved from micah, lampard, Yaya, nasri, milner etc then it should be good to go and with players like mangala, fernando, sterling Fernandinho, bony etc around as well then happy days!
i really think you have over priced these....
Jovetic @ £ 8
Edin @ £ 10
kolarov @ £ 5
Yaya @ £ 20
Nasri @ £ 8
Sinclair @ £ 2
Nastasic @ £ 2
navas @ £ 5

goatinho said:
richards30 said:
Bruun said:
250-300m £ later though.

Hummels @ £ 30m
Rodriguez @ £ 20m
Gundogan @ £ 16m
Pogba @ £ 65m
De bruyne @ £ 36m
Reus @ £ 25m

£192m gross

Jovetic @ £ 18m
Edin @ £ 18m
kolarov @ £ 10m
Yaya @ £ 12m
Nasri @ £ 20m
Sinclair @ £ 3m
Nastasic @ £ 8m
navas @ £ 10m

£90m in so around £92m nett on that? Obviously the sterling fee needs to be in there but with wages saved from micah, lampard, Yaya, nasri, milner etc then it should be good to go and with players like mangala, fernando, sterling Fernandinho, bony etc around as well then happy days!
Jovetic @ £ 8
Edin @ £ 10
kolarov @ £ 5
Yaya @ £ 20
Nasri @ £ 8
Sinclair @ £ 2
Nastasic @ £ 2
navas @ £ 5

Thank god you're not in charge of the clubs transfer business, £8m for nasri and jovetic, £10m for dzeko, £5m for navas. You're effing daft.

Let alone the £2m for nastasic that's already been confined at about £8m

Bokonon said:
Screen_Shot_2015_04_15_at_2_59_56_PM.png

I like. Looks like a Klopp team... Let's go for it

It also looks like a Tixki team. Absolutely my first choice out of anyone, Pep included.

goatinho said:
richards30 said:
Bruun said:
250-300m £ later though.

Hummels @ £ 30m
Rodriguez @ £ 20m
Gundogan @ £ 16m
Pogba @ £ 65m
De bruyne @ £ 36m
Reus @ £ 25m

£192m gross

Jovetic @ £ 18m
Edin @ £ 18m
kolarov @ £ 10m
Yaya @ £ 12m
Nasri @ £ 20m
Sinclair @ £ 3m
Nastasic @ £ 8m
navas @ £ 10m

Jovetic @ £ 8
Edin @ £ 10
kolarov @ £ 5
Yaya @ £ 20
Nasri @ £ 8
Sinclair @ £ 2
Nastasic @ £ 2
navas @ £ 5

You must be joking.

"Market already in turmoil, but is not that of the players. Steals the show of the day (and the next few weeks, we're sure) Jurgen Klopp's Borussia Dortmund next divorced: parts that will say goodbye to the year-end, today the confirmation. Stay put? No way, word of the same German coach. In Italy could try again De Laurentiis because the profile like and an attempt had been made before the arrival of Rafa Benitez. But when Premier ahead, his dream has always been: direction ... Manchester City. Last year we tried it but United Klopp said no to 12 million gross (and 3 for the staff) from United for a promise made to Borussia (to continue another year). But now is the City that the window and ready to pounce on him: Ancelotti does not give answers and Guardiola seems stuck at Bayern. It seems, in fact. Because if Pep had to get out of the Champions prematurely might even break with the German club and take him to the first plane to Manchester: Beguiristain courting him for some time and the solution s'incastrerebbe to perfection. And in that case, the eye puzzle: Klopp may well in fact move to Bayern Monaco. Rebus coaches, Europe at attention. The market has begun."

<a class="postlink" href="http://gianlucadimarzio.com/campionati-esteri/calcio-internazionale/rebus-klopp-tra-manchester-city-e-quella-soluzione-bayern-monaco-la-situazione/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gianlucadimarzio.com/campionati- ... ituazione/</a>

kun said:
richards30 said:
Bruun said:
250-300m £ later though.

Hummels @ £ 30m
Rodriguez @ £ 20m
Gundogan @ £ 16m
Pogba @ £ 65m
De bruyne @ £ 36m
Reus @ £ 25m

£192m gross

Jovetic @ £ 18m
Edin @ £ 18m
kolarov @ £ 10m
Yaya @ £ 12m
Nasri @ £ 20m
Sinclair @ £ 3m
Nastasic @ £ 8m
navas @ £ 10m

You can double that price for Reus right now

Reus won't go for 70 million Euros.

i thought the talk was about to bring in a world class experience manager, someone who won the campions league, like ancelotti, pep, benitez, etc.

kloppo havent won it, and remains for me an unproven alternative, imo.

if we want to make the big step, we have to stop to bet on some new promisse manager and get some proven one.

Jimfv1 said:
BluessinceHydeRoad said:
City will never appoint a manager just because he becomes available nor will they be bounced into an appointment or make policy on the hoof. They will have plans in place to appoint a new manager if they feel that Peller's time is up and they'll have a list of candidates they are prepared to appoint then. If Klopp is on that list he's in with a chance: if not he'll never manage City.

As a manager Klopp's record is mighty impressive, and there can be no argument about that. I do think, though, that managers who build a club on talent from the academy have to have an awful lot of good luck to find that such talented players are there at the right time, and often can build one such team but never a second!

And this is why City continue to make mistakes in recruitment. Some players, coaches and managers become available unexpectedly and City are too conservative to go for it. Klopp is perfect for City, he has everything going for him and is more charismatic than Mourinho, he is a German Brian Clough, a genius who can bring new ideas to City and take on the European giants on an equal footing with us. Saying that I expect him to go to Madrid and us get Ancelotti. but then we will again get the next best option rather than the real deal.

I agree with the poster who says we would be better spending cash and having Klopp at the helm than spending it with Pellegrini and then Pellegrini leaving in a year anyway. I know everyone keeps looking at Klopp's record this season and the fact he hasn't managed out side Germany but we have to take a chance on this guy if he is willing to join us.

I think City will require a great deal more convincing than your opinion that Klopp is perfect for City. In case you hadn't noticed City tend to plan for the future and take a long term view. They do not simply respond to events and comparisons with another manger they wouldn't appoint are startlingly irrelevant. This is not conservatism but is a consequence of the club's core values which the owner considers important. The point about allowing Klopp to spend cash rather than Pellegrini is interesting in the light of Klopp's few (mainly indirect) references to City in which he has clearly distanced himself from ever taking the job at the Etihad because of the club's apparent wealth; he has expressed his opinion that being manager of a wealthy club brings with it problems he doesn't want to have to deal with. So, I think the most significant part of your post is the final "if he is willing to join us" - I doubt very much that he is, and I doubt he will go to Real either.

Barcon said:
goatinho said:
richards30 said:
Hummels @ £ 30m
Rodriguez @ £ 20m
Gundogan @ £ 16m
Pogba @ £ 65m
De bruyne @ £ 36m
Reus @ £ 25m

£192m gross

Jovetic @ £ 18m
Edin @ £ 18m
kolarov @ £ 10m
Yaya @ £ 12m
Nasri @ £ 20m
Sinclair @ £ 3m
Nastasic @ £ 8m
navas @ £ 10m

Jovetic @ £ 8
Edin @ £ 10
kolarov @ £ 5
Yaya @ £ 20
Nasri @ £ 8
Sinclair @ £ 2
Nastasic @ £ 2
navas @ £ 5

You must be joking.

i think he must be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.