Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bokonon said:
Screen_Shot_2015_04_15_at_2_59_56_PM.png

I like. Looks like a Klopp team... Let's go for it
I like this too can we sack clichy off though?

BayernMan said:
Manchester City 'not looking at appointing Jurgen Klopp' as new boss
Last Updated: 15/04/15 4:14pm

Manchester City are not looking at Jurgen Klopp to become their next manager, according to Sky sources.

And at this stage City have no plans to replace Manuel Pellegrini, who has come under increasing pressure at the Etihad after a poor run of form.

It’s our understanding however that City will be looking to refresh their squad this summer, with plenty of comings and goings expected at the Etihad in the next window.

City have dropped to fourth in the Premier League, 12 points behind leaders Chelsea, and the champions look certain to be relinquishing their grip on the title.

They have lost six of their last eight matches in the league, and now face a battle to finish in the top four and qualify for next season’s Champions League.

Speaking after Sunday’s 4-2 derby defeat to rivals Manchester United, Pellegrini told Sky Sports: "My future is not the most important thing about what happened today.

"I'll continue working. We have to play six more games to try to finish as high as we can and, for me, that's the only thing that's important.”

When Dortmund called a press conference on Wednesday morning, it was widely anticipated that Klopp’s departure would be announced.

Sky Bet quickly reported a surge of money on the German being appointed as City’s new manager.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/20876/9806777/manchester-city-not-looking-at-appointing-jurgen-klopp-as-new-boss

This means we've no idea so we rang the club and some bloke on the end of the phone said he didn't know of any plans.

over on sadcafe they are openly hoping that Klopp will go to them , so the LVG love in since sunday didnt last long ! oh and over on RAWK suprise suprise the Dortmund thread has been locked because some dippers wanted Klopp instead of Saint Brenda .

Stoned Rose said:
This is like having a shit at your new bird's Mam and Dad's house, realising there's no bog roll and then her Mam quietly pushing a few sheets of tissue under the door to save your blushes.

How often do managers of this calibre suddenly just drop out of the fucking sky at a time when you're really really struggling?

If we aren't all over this guy the whole Management Team need sacking.

Beautiful analogy.

Could see him trying to bring hummels, Gundogan and reus with him and knowing the german league hopefully rodriguez and de bryne.

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Hummels
Rodriguez
Gundogan
Pogba
De bruyne
Silva
Reus
Aguero

richards30 said:
Could see him trying to bring hummels, Gundogan and reus with him and knowing the german league hopefully rodriguez and de bryne.

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Hummels
Rodriguez
Gundogan
Pogba
De bruyne
Silva
Reus
Aguero

Fucking hell, that team is immense! We'd win everything (apart from a dour 0-0 at Stoke).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.