Jussie Smollett MAGA Hoax

Isn't one theory that he was about to get axed so may have done this to try and increase his public persona?

If he's guilty he should be locked up for wasting police time, Z lister tosspot.
I didn’t know Tosspot was even a Z lister.

Ahem:

“Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson says "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett "took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career."

Johnson also said at a news conference Thursday that Smollett sent a racist and homophobic threatening letter to himself at the Fox studio lot before the attack. He says Smollett was dissatisfied with his salary.“

Earlier I posted about a crazy girl I knew who did the same thing when she was 12 -- she wrote a love letter to herself, but claimed it was from me! Several years later she faked her own kidnapping. So not surprised in the least at behavior like this.

I'm not for one second saying it's right, as I said in my previous post.

However, frustration can make people do some really dumb things, and I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like to grow up in a county where, in certain areas, the colour of your skin determines how you are allowed to get on with your life.

You didn't grow up in the U.K. then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.