Just a bit of fun for the pre-derby nerves.....

MotownBlue said:
Motown is where I am from. Detroit, Michigan.

Motown also means Motown Music, which I love. You know, kind of the inspiration for Northern Soul. I consider it a spiritual tie to the city of Manchester. And last time I checked, there was only one football team playing IN the city of Manchester.

CTID!

tell me to fuck of if you like but wouldnt motor city been a good user name ,

i`ve got lots of old motown record, but they were new when i bought them. it was great music in its day.

Having been a city supporter long before any takeover, I didn't feel anyone around me understood what it meant to be in a relationship with typical city...most people in the states are manure fans, and there has been one too many false dawns over the years.

No One Understands said:
Having been a city supporter long before any takeover, I didn't feel anyone around me understood what it meant to be in a relationship with typical city...most people in the states are manure fans, and there has been one too many false dawns over the years.

my mate alistair lives in the state do you know him.

Bovril said:
I don't post too often I just monitor, however the first thing I look at is the names of the posters some really funny ones on here. So how did you pick your Bluemoon name. Mine is simple 'Bovril' I chose it coz standing in the Kippax late 70's on a cold and dreary February I always looked up to the corner of Platt Lane roof which had a huge billboard with Bovril on it, funny how you remember things.

i don't post too often either but i read several threads most days
i just enjoy reading other people
there are some very funny posters on here

i used to post regularly on the m.u.e.n. boards a few years ago
when people were really worried about the future of the club
and generally very uncalm
so my username then was calum down
and i couldn't think of a better one for bluemoon

what day is it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.