Just a thought.......................

Mancini has punished Balotelli for his preseason incident and inconsistency by benching him thus far this season. Birmingham was his first start and a humbling one in front of 25,000 fans in the early stages of a low priority cup.

Balotelli has responded with a better work ethic and more mature attitude so will now start more games.

No one is above punishment from Mancini, as should be the case with any strong manager.

Some people are never happy and would gladly see our club in upheaval again with another new manager and another 10 players in/out to suit his system.

A manager who wins a pot, gets our heightest placing in Prem League history and ensures CL Group Stage status could be classed as being able to handle big ego's, he could also be classed as having what it takes to take us even further.

Then by buying a couple more top class players he goes on to win 5 and draw 1 away, with the rest of the said squad. Wouldn't that prove he knows how to handle them?

One player who obviously already has issues cannot turn all that around making the manager look as though he cannot handle them. It sounds more like a reactionary view from a person who hasn't got the knowledge of previous issues and the running of our club. Or, you just love AN Other manager.

Which is it?

If ever there was an argument for the curtailment of free speech then this is it.

As someone else said it is time for the Tevez fanboys to shut the f*** up. In the face of overwhelming evidence of what a little shit the player is they still keep coming on here having a pop at Mancini, while the team are sitting pretty at the top of the league. YCNMIU.

lionheart said:
whicko said:
intheknow! said:
I don't think Mancini is the right manager for us, his difficulty in managing large squads of quality players is proven in the amount of players that have been bombed out of City under his management. Also I support MANCHESTER CITY not Roberto Mancini FC. It doesn't make someone less of a City fan for questioning the capabilities of Mancini.
FFS Get behind the manager you whinging prick!
Methinks there is a typo error in your username. The OP raises a perfectly reasonable point.
Quelle surprise! Chickenheart tacking usual.

Yes Mancini is exactly the right manager for City and it is why he was brought in to replace Hughes.

Hughes was brought in by Thaskin because he knew he couldn't get at his money and the crap was going to hit the fan.As Hughes had a proven track record of keeping clubs afloat with little or no money[and we really were in that state at the time] Thaskin hired him for that reason.

Once the takeover was complete he was given some time but it was obvious he was out of his depth......so in comes the new owners first choice.

He has proven to be the right man.Single minded,ignoring all the press critisism and some from sections of the fans he got on with what had to be done,rebuilding the club.Tevez is probably[hopefully] the last problem prima donna to go.That rebuilding and changing the mentality is still ongoing and it will not be all plain sailing.

Despite all that he still won the FA cup and achieved 3rd place in his first FULL season,no mean feat.People can talk about the money but United threw pot loads at Fergie and it still took him 5 years to win something.

Now is the time for some stability and cool heads and Mancini has it in abundance.

paulchapo said:
Yes Mancini is exactly the right manager for City and it is why he was brought in to replace Hughes.

Hughes was brought in by Thaskin because he knew he couldn't get at his money and the crap was going to hit the fan.As Hughes had a proven track record of keeping clubs afloat with little or no money[and we really were in that state at the time] Thaskin hired him for that reason.

Once the takeover was complete he was given some time but it was obvious he was out of his depth......so in comes the new owners first choice.

He has proven to be the right man.Single minded,ignoring all the press critisism and some from sections of the fans he got on with what had to be done,rebuilding the club.Tevez is probably[hopefully] the last problem prima donna to go.That rebuilding and changing the mentality is still ongoing and it will not be all plain sailing.

Despite all that he still won the FA cup and achieved 3rd place in his first FULL season,no mean feat.People can talk about the money but United threw pot loads at Fergie and it still took him 5 years to win something.

Now is the time for some stability and cool heads and Mancini has it in abundance.

Not many posts but a very astute analysis of the situation.

robbieh said:
paulchapo said:

Not many posts but a very astute analysis of the situation.

I have posted a fair bit[i think,lol!]

I have been around a long time,since 1967 so i have seen the good times and the dross.

Thanks for the compliment,though i am getting a battering in one of my other posts,lol,ahh well opinions we all have em!

intheknow! said:
ForzaMancini said:
Mancini signed Mario for Inter when he was 17, they have known each other for a while, Mario even calls Mancini 'Papa'. Even though they have arguments they are still quite close, whereas scum Tevez, Bellamy and Adebayor have never got on with Roberto.

Whilst that all sounds plausible, Man City are a professional football club. There can be no room for sentiment. How do you think all the other players feel when Balotelli's behaviour is tolerated by Mancini yet any other player is persona non grata for lesser things? ALL players should be treated fairly and equally.

Your response basically says Balotelli can do what he wants because Mancini has known him from a young age and calls him Papa, but other players deserve zero tolerance because they've never got on with Mancini. There is trouble ahead if this is how the squad is being managed.
Why don't you address the posts that completely disprove you? Oh, that's right. You're rag trash.

intheknow! said:
whicko said:
intheknow! said:
For all the Mancini sycophants, who abuse anyone on here (like myself) who ask questions of Mancini:

How come Mancini tolerates Balotelli but no other awkward player ie Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy etc etc?

Would Mancini tell Balotelli to 'F**k O*f back to Italy? In the way he told Tevez to go back to Argentina and Dzeko to Bosnia.

I don't think Mancini is the right manager for us, his difficulty in managing large squads of quality players is proven in the amount of players that have been bombed out of City under his management. Also I support MANCHESTER CITY not Roberto Mancini FC. It doesn't make someone less of a City fan for questioning the capabilities of Mancini.

WHY? I don't believe Mancini is the right manager for us.

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:02 pm --

mancity1 said:
The OP is entitled to his view and he does raise some debatable points about Mancini's man management skills.

Whether that means he is not the right man for the job or that we should look for a better manager in the next stage of our progression is another matter altogether.

As long as we " keep improving " to quote someone familiar to us all , he is fine by me.

A Cup and Chumps league qualification notwithstanding the amount spent on players is a pass mark for me in his first full season.

If he fails his KPI's set by the board he will go the same way as MH did.

I'm a girl!!

The prosecution rests its case your honour.

intheknow! said:
whicko said:
intheknow! said:
For all the Mancini sycophants, who abuse anyone on here (like myself) who ask questions of Mancini:

How come Mancini tolerates Balotelli but no other awkward player ie Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy etc etc?

Would Mancini tell Balotelli to 'F**k O*f back to Italy? In the way he told Tevez to go back to Argentina and Dzeko to Bosnia.

WHY? I don't believe Mancini is the right manager for us.

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:02 pm --

mancity1 said:
The OP is entitled to his view and he does raise some debatable points about Mancini's man management skills.

Whether that means he is not the right man for the job or that we should look for a better manager in the next stage of our progression is another matter altogether.

As long as we " keep improving " to quote someone familiar to us all , he is fine by me.

A Cup and Chumps league qualification notwithstanding the amount spent on players is a pass mark for me in his first full season.

If he fails his KPI's set by the board he will go the same way as MH did.

I'm a girl!!

116656_o.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.