Just a thought.......................

intheknow! said:
For all the Mancini sycophants, who abuse anyone on here (like myself) who ask questions of Mancini:

How come Mancini tolerates Balotelli but no other awkward player ie Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy etc etc?

Would Mancini tell Balotelli to 'F**k O*f back to Italy? In the way he told Tevez to go back to Argentina and Dzeko to Bosnia.

I don't think Mancini is the right manager for us, his difficulty in managing large squads of quality players is proven in the amount of players that have been bombed out of City under his management. Also I support MANCHESTER CITY not Roberto Mancini FC. It doesn't make someone less of a City fan for questioning the capabilities of Mancini.
I totally agree with you fellow. But it's better for many people here to accuse unjustly ( we have no confirmation yet) the man who helped the team to participate in the Champions league, than just to analyse the situation.
It is a kind of distraction from the poor performance.

MaChine said:
intheknow! said:
For all the Mancini sycophants, who abuse anyone on here (like myself) who ask questions of Mancini:

How come Mancini tolerates Balotelli but no other awkward player ie Tevez, Adebayor, Bellamy etc etc?

Would Mancini tell Balotelli to 'F**k O*f back to Italy? In the way he told Tevez to go back to Argentina and Dzeko to Bosnia.

I don't think Mancini is the right manager for us, his difficulty in managing large squads of quality players is proven in the amount of players that have been bombed out of City under his management. Also I support MANCHESTER CITY not Roberto Mancini FC. It doesn't make someone less of a City fan for questioning the capabilities of Mancini.
I totally agree with you fellow. But it's better for many people here to accuse unjustly ( we have no confirmation yet) the man who helped the team to participate in the Champions league, than just to analyse the situation.

No i disagree Mancini treid his hardest with Tevez but after what he has done to the club i would have reacted the same way. As for Ballo i don't believe he ould ever do wht Tev has done and if he had than i believe Mancini wolud have eacted the same

intheknow! said:

Who would you replace him with?

MaChine said:
intheknow! said:

I couldn't disagree with you more.

My beef with Tevez isn't about last Tuesday (although it was the last straw and he's definitely off my christmas card list). No! my problem with Tevez started last Jan/Feb when he started making rumblings about wanting to leave our club. My only criticism with Mancini is he didn't show him the door then.

The minute a player wants out - get rid.
I know of no player who has ever threatened to leave a club and later came out with a statement like "Oh! I'm so glad I stayed here, the last 5 years have been wonderful for me". That includes Shrek by the way and baconface's decision to keep him on will come back to bite scum on the arse. But that's just a bonus for us.

No - Mancini to stay for me. Any fan of our club who wants him out is almost guilty of sabotage. We've had too many managers over the past few years dismantling and then trying to rebuild a squad. Mancini has got us this far, it's about progress not perfection.

Re: Re: Just a thought.......................

Prestwich_Blue said:
samharris said:
How the fuck can you compare what Balo has done to what Hermans doing.. silly person.
Exactly. Huge difference between being a bit of a dickhead and completely disrespecting the club, owner & manager. And I don't think I could be accused of being a Mancini sycophant.
I will vouch for you on this matter!

They are so desperate to use this against us bless 'em

Shame we're not biting

MaxCityBlue said:
MaChine said:
intheknow! said:

My beef with Tevez isn't about last Tuesday (although it was the last straw and he's definitely off my christmas card list). No! my problem with Tevez started last Jan/Feb when he started making rumblings about wanting to leave our club. My only criticism with Mancini is he didn't show him the door then.

I know of no player who has ever threatened to leave a club and later came out with a statement like "Oh! I'm so glad I stayed here, the last 5 years have been wonderful for me". That includes Shrek by the way and baconface's decision to keep him on will come back to bite scum on the arse. But that's just a bonus for us.

No - Mancini to stay for me. Any fan of our club who wants him out is almost guilty of sabotage. We've had too many managers over the past few years dismantling and then trying to rebuild a squad. Mancini has got us this far, it's about progress not perfection.
Ireland, Adebayor, Bellamy, SWP, now Tevez. I don't think these guys were too bad, and i don't think this manager is blameless

MaChine said:
MaxCityBlue said:
MaChine said:

Ireland, Adebayor, Bellamy, SWP, now Tevez. I don't think these guys were too bad, and i don't think this manager is blameless

yeah they're great reserves for villa and liverpool or first team players for non Champions League clubs

good luck to them tbf

MaChine said:
MaxCityBlue said:
MaChine said:

Villa reserve, Spuds, Liverpool reserve, QPR.

Replaced with:

Silva, Aguero, Balotelli, Nasri.

Hmmmm, hows about a nice game of "suck on that". You go first,

SPYKID said:
In the work-place regardless of performance, could your boss tell you to go back to your own country of origin ? could there be a case for racial discrimination, if Mancini said this to Tevez in the dressing room, and if questioned in the investigation admits to doing so, could open a real bag of worms for our beautiful game...

Yes but thats what Tevez has been saying for Months isnt it, I WANT TO GO BACK HOME TO BE WITH MY WFE AND KIDS.
Well there you go, go back now twatty bollocks, there is the fucking door you horrible little lying liitle herman looking ugly little caniving fanny faced bastardO.
The door my old friend, THERE, TATTY BUY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.