Just a YES or NO will suffice......Hughes IN?

Re: Hughes IN or OUT

Revolver said:
You win Don't Look Back. Its a good job I'm not Hughes agent!!!

It would appear that my backing of Hughes is just about faith over reason but the owners seem to be backing him and I will go with that.
Thats the bottomline, I would like him fired. However, the board are the only people that matter and they know much more about whats going on that I do.

Sir Alan Sugar: Mark...why shouldn't I fire you?

Mark Hughes: I believe I can do a job here. I know what's required and I've turned this team around. I don't get the credit I deserve. Also this is just a transitional season.

Sir Alan Sugar: You made a bleedin step backwards from last season, you crashed 'art to bladdy Brighton and Nottingham Forest and you spent one 'undred bladdy million quid!! Mark.....*points across table* you're fired.

vbr said:

Mark Hughes: I believe I can do a job here. I know what's required and I've turned this team around. I don't get the credit I deserve. Also this is just a transitional season.

Sir Alan Sugar: You made a bleedin step backwards from last season, you crashed 'art to bladdy Brighton and Nottingham Forest and you spent one 'undred bladdy million quid!! Mark.....*points across table* you're fired.

Indeed but the interesting thing would be who would he bring into the boardroom with him?
(I'm guessing 1 would be Elano).

DontLookBackInAnger said:
vbr said:

Indeed but the interesting thing would be who would he bring into the boardroom with him?
(I'm guessing 1 would be Elano).

Mark Hughes: I'm bringing back in.....Ella for bad mouthing me to the press.........and Jo for going to Everton and actually putting in some performances and scoring goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.