Just a YES or NO will suffice......Hughes IN?

Re: Hughes IN or OUT

update:

OUT:51

IN:19

OUT: 72.8%
IN: 27.2%

not much of a change i think the majority want us to see hughes out, im easy either way, if gary cook does read bluemoon hopefully he will acknowledge this thread, i do think though that consistancy is what we need, maybe just maybe with a new manager, but i don't think we are going to get a new manager when all this year gary cook and co have said that city are in a development stage of a plan and that they have come out many of time defending mark hughes and saying that he will be at city for many years, i think in the summer many people will change their mind, even more so if we sign some top quality players.

Are away form is pathetic and the facts are that we have finished with less points than last season, poor though the second half of it was.

However any manager who is going to be successful is going to needs time and I don't think personally Hughes has had enough time. Yes there are instances (ie Wenger replacing Rioch) when a change works but teams that constantly change managers don't do very well

So how long is enough time? Give Hughes a pre season, get a class centre half / forward in and see where we are at xmas.

That is my opinion though I fully understand those that take an opposite view. Unfortunately success cannot be guranteed whatever your opinion.

Revolver said:
Are away form is pathetic and the facts are that we have finished with less points than last season, poor though the second half of it was.

However any manager who is going to be successful is going to needs time and I don't think personally Hughes has had enough time. Yes there are instances (ie Wenger replacing Rioch) when a change works but teams that constantly change managers don't do very well

So how long is enough time? Give Hughes a pre season, get a class centre half / forward in and see where we are at xmas.

That is my opinion though I fully understand those that take an opposite view. Unfortunately success cannot be guranteed whatever your opinion.

Didn't he have a preseason last year and as for forwards, he was the dumbass that spent(however, much it was)on Bellamy, when it was clear we needed a striker desperately.

I take your point Don't Look In Back In Anger. Perhaps my memory is playing tricks but I thought he was appointed in mid summer and then there was speculation about us being bankrupt.

I also take your point about Injured forwards. If Hughes buys another injury prone one (if he's allowed to) then I do dispair.

Revolver said:
I take your point Don't Look In Back In Anger. Perhaps my memory is playing tricks but I thought he was appointed in mid summer and then there was speculation about us being bankrupt.

I also take your point about Injured forwards. If Hughes buys another injury prone one (if he's allowed to) then I do dispair.

I might be wrong but I thought it was something like May 23rd, it was SGE that was appointed mid July.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.