Just a YES or NO will suffice......Hughes IN?

Re: Hughes IN or OUT

You could be right Don't Look Back about the date Hughes was appointed. In that case I think we should give him a longer pre season than the last one!!!

It may be that my backing of Hughes is a truimph of faith over reason but any manger will need time and he should be allowed more time.

In all honesty I've been giving him benefit of the doubt since Hamburg and thought we might just have turned the corner and scrape through into Europe. Clearly despite the abundance of signings and money spent MH has taken the club backwards and there is no logical reason for him stayng now its good bye MH OUT you go

Revolver said:
You could be right Don't Look Back about the date Hughes was appointed. In that case I think we should give him a longer pre season than the last one!!!

It may be that my backing of Hughes is a truimph of faith over reason but any manger will need time and he should be allowed more time.

HAY!!!! thats a trck because he gets a shorter one this year because the season doesn't finish until the 24th!

You win Don't Look Back. Its a good job I'm not Hughes agent!!!

It would appear that my backing of Hughes is just about faith over reason but the owners seem to be backing him and I will go with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.