just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Utd are of course rubbish as was seen away at Arsenal. Remember we played them with a much weakened team, and anyone who expected City to rollover Pompey after 2 major Derby fixtures does not know much about football.

I thought football message boards were supposed to be supportive, but Bluemoon is just the opposite at the moment. It's better just to log off than let yourself be dragged down by the defeatist rubbish
I never said United were rubbish just that the only way to stand a chance of beating them is to get in their faces for the whole game which we didn't do. Ushited for years have thrived when teams play negatively against them. They just pass the ball about patiently and try to get as many balls into the danger zone as possible, they also try to get to every breakdown first and have players to lay the ball off to at all times. We let them play to their strengths and could easily have lost the first game and should have been thrashed, literally thrashed in the second one. We were VERY lucky to lose by just one goal over the two legs as it could easily have been 4! I can't say I've enjoyed any of the last 3 league performances or either cup leg against the Scum. I was, however, very happy to have won the first leg even though we did so by the skin of our teeth.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
You were at Hull then I assume? He was at the game and is saying exactly what some of us have been saying for a few weeks.
Think the OP is more than within his rights to express these opinions - Mancini unquestionably fooked up with his starting 11

I disagree. I really don't think it would have made much difference what his starting 11 was. We just have too many players who either aren't good enough, or are out of form, or simply too one dimensional and don't 'fit in' well enough with the other players.

Joycee Banercheck said:
mackenzie said:
All friends now?
You know me, Sharon. Lover not a fighter.

I know this.

Bit crappy on here when it it gets to stuff like this isn't it?

Unless it is BB2 being very unintentionally funny...... obviously.

;-)

Got to say I often come on here just for a read ,hopefully get some inside info,have a laugh,a good read stuff like that.Nowadays everytime I do make a visit ,someone is offering someone out,online behind a keyboard.

IT REALLY IS PATHETIC!!!

mackenzie said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
You know me, Sharon. Lover not a fighter.

I know this.

;-)
Ha was he being funny?... obviously.

Yes it is a bit crazy. I'd like to thank you, though, for giving me the opportunity to tell everyone:

We're fuckin blue. We live for now, we lived back then and we'll be livin when we pass those rag fuckers and their excuses when it comes round. WHO ARE WE???????
BLUE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant understand why theres people saying we ve got to give him time,he doesnt know the premier league etc etc.
hughes was sacked for drawing against shite like hull (down to a horrendous penalty decision by the way),at least that was a point,today we got f*ck all and deserved it.
if we re gonna sack someone whos been given a bit of time,built his own team,got us to a semi final and got utd running scared,coz we want instant success.we arent and shouldnt be waiting about while someone learns that in england,northeners love gravy and southerners are soft!!

Joycee Banercheck said:
mackenzie said:
I know this.

;-)

Yes it is a bit crazy. I'd like to thank you, though, for giving me the opportunity to tell everyone:
Amen to that

We're fuckin blue. We live for now, we lived back then and we'll be livin when we pass those rag fuckers and their excuses when it comes round. WHO ARE WE???????

Flixton is blue said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Amen to that

You the man, Flixton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.