just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
CheethamHillBlue said:
fathellensbellend said:
just one other thing, i think you are getting your wires crossed, look again who the response is for.

Doesn't matter if you were there or not today. My lad was there but he wouldn't be stupid enough to say please go now to our latest manager. Knee jerk reaction, emphasis on the 2nd word.

stick to the bubbles above your head, and from an opinion from the imaginary match that happened.

I'm dissappointed with the result today - that's natural, however we finally have someone in charge of team matters who has actually won something so let's not panic!

If anyone wants to see how a good manager turns things around at club where he has inherited most of the players look no further than Bayern Munich. Louis van Gaal took over at the start of this season and for 2-3 months they looked a complete farce - in utter disarray. Now they look like Champions League contenders.

Now, I'm not saying that the same will happen to us, but what I am saying is that having appointed someone with a decent track record there are many more reasons not to get unduly worried when things aren't going as we would like.

Give him a break guys!

The OP is entitled to his/her view.

Reading pseudo-intellectual insults is very tedious.

I give the OP credit for at least not mentioning the J word.

I now wonder if, after two home wins in a week, Bobby will be the messiah again. Every away game will now be the home club's cup final [even the Rags are at it - ref: not playing 'the kids;' in the semi]. Get used to it. It's called the big time and it's going to be painful for a while but, if nothing else, money talks. Always. Have faith in god's own football team. CTID

For fcuk sake, he's a new manager, give him a bit of fcuking time.

I bet you'd take mourinho right now, but do you realise that his "brand" of football was awful to watch, that's one of the reasons they sacked him!

Mancini's job is to get us into europe, and champions league if possible this season, which it is, so to all of the doubters, FCUK OFF AND MASTERBATE OVER YOUR PERFECT VISION OF US BEING TOTALLY UNBEATABLE WITH MOURINHO RUNNING NAKED DOWN THE TOUCH LINE . . . . . . (you imagined it didn't you?)

But seriously, Fcuk off.

Agree with many on here that we should not overreact to a couple of poor displays.
However, some fundamentals need addressing and quickly.

How can your centre forward play 90mins and not commit a single foul. Adebayor needs a shaking up, (being polite) With his size and ability he should be terrorising defences a big let down.

Toure, needs to start defending, so often out of position and cannot clear when he has to, poor in the air, surely he will be out when Kompany is back fit.

Mancini needs to start playing a settled team and style of play, the boys look lost and have no structure on the park.

2 big games coming up for Mancini.

Agree 100% with the OP.

He needs to stop pandering to the "big name" players and make tough decisions about dropping them. You can't just play Adebayor week in week out and watch his stroll around the pitch just because he cost £25m or is apparently a huge name. You can't play Gareth Barry who hasn't had a decent game in what seems months for us just because he gets into the England setup. Then there's the baffling ultra-negative tactics. You thought Hughes was negative then this guy makes Hughes look like he played 1 at the back and the rest up front. Obviously doesn't rate some of our players like Nedum and leaves him on the bench for Boyata, who I'm sorry, but is fucking gash. He looks composed for about 5 minutes of a match and makes panicky clearances all day, looks like he's about to burst into tears every time he has to move from the spot his legs have rooted him to. One for the future, yes, but at the moment? No fucking chance. Plays Stevie wide right and Bellamy wide left, both not proper wingers and then add in the ultra negative de Jong and Barry and we look fucking lost. Tevez runs around a lot and Adebayor does fuck all. There are vast problems with the team, the squad, the tactics, the setup, etc. Has he got the luxury of time to sort it?

No. The chance to break into the top 4 is there for the taking this season, so he has to deliver and with the games in hand we have and the squad numbers it would be fucking criminal to finish outside it.

Must admit the honeymoon is over and Im starting to get worried!!!

If Mark Hughes had been in charge of the last two games he would have been slaughtered!!!!

This is our best chance ever to finish in top four and we look like we could blow it!!!

Dont say about injured players we had the whole of January to address that and we didnt!!

And where was SWP? Was he injured??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.