just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
goatastuta said:
i cant understand why theres people saying we ve got to give him time,he doesnt know the premier league etc etc.
hughes was sacked for drawing against shite like hull (down to a horrendous penalty decision by the way),at least that was a point,today we got f*ck all and deserved it.
if we re gonna sack someone whos been given a bit of time,built his own team,got us to a semi final and got utd running scared,coz we want instant success.we arent and shouldnt be waiting about while someone learns that in england,northeners love gravy and southerners are soft!!

Are you mad? Hughes got 18 months and took us backwards in the first season, then demolished the squad, got a few very good players and a lot more average ones in, had a good start, lost every derby we played in and then drew against mediocre teams and beat mediocre opposition(barely against the Fulham B team) to get us to the Semi, we wouldn't have stood a chance in that semi under him imo.

Mancini has had 6 weeks, you're just ridiculous.

goatastuta said:
i cant understand why theres people saying we ve got to give him time,he doesnt know the premier league etc etc.
hughes was sacked for drawing against shite like hull (down to a horrendous penalty decision by the way),at least that was a point,today we got f*ck all and deserved it.
if we re gonna sack someone whos been given a bit of time,built his own team,got us to a semi final and got utd running scared,coz we want instant success.we arent and shouldnt be waiting about while someone learns that in england,northeners love gravy and southerners are soft!!

it was a stone wall peno in that game

under mark hughes we would have finished 6th , under mancini we will finish 6th , mancini will get another season , and probably finish 6th and get the sack... where upon we start all over again ....this is the city way grasshopper !!

Well he's got a 70% win record so far, just give the guy some time FFS. He had a patchy start at Inter as well, kept drawing.

Ridiculous to slate Mancini so early, he makes some strange selections and plays players out of position but what manager doesn't. We have a lot of players that are very average, our midfield is slow, ponderous, negative and lacking creativity. Kolo coming back weakens us at the back.

The sad thing is that a lot of our so called "fans" are starting to act like Man Utd and Chelsea fans, we lose 1 game and its the end of the world...

I'm hoping Bobby will get it right, well I'm praying because I'm desperate to get this show on the road and finally see some real progress (I'm not cool enough to try and hide my lack of Patience's). Obviously it's very early days for Mancini so I won't be to harsh on him BUT....

.....The losing I can take, but the losing without any fight or heart is the killer. Let's face it we all have a bad day and footballers are no different....Saying that if I'd under performed for three days on the trot (Everton, Pomp's and Hull) my boss would be chewing my ear and seeing that I shaped myself the next time I was called on.

We should NOT criticize anyone who is fairly voicing their opinions on today's performance as we lost without any fight and that's what hurts the most.....Some of those players need to grow some balls and have a word with themselves, surely tonight sat on their sofa's they won't be happy with their last few performances. Their hiding places are becoming more transparent with each match and they must feel that the job they are doing is well below standard....Similar to Cowboy's.

fathellensbellend said:
tactically inept doesnt even come close, i cannot even be arsed to list the many tactical failings, just to say today was woeful, the brand of football unwatchable and a complete failure taking into account the players at his disposal.

if this is the level and the style of football, please go now, its turgid narrow shite.

Some 'fans' talk shite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.