just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue dallas said:
fathellensbellend said:
tactically inept doesnt even come close, i cannot even be arsed to list the many tactical failings, just to say today was woeful, the brand of football unwatchable and a complete failure taking into account the players at his disposal.

if this is the level and the style of football, please go now, its turgid narrow shite.
lets get stuart pearce, or frank clark back.. or resurrect alan ball
Or David Platt......what!!??

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
We would have won all our pre-season games under Hughesy.

That is all.

That is all we would have won or that is all you have to say on the matter? Didn't have such a great pre season last year not to mention the 10 game winless run we went on before he got sacked.

stefranceuk said:
Does anyone else, like me, just not care about pre-season games?

Its all about match fitness!!

agree in part but this time round we looked a shambles, if we dont click for next sat we'll get hammered, we will then feed the gutter press all the ammo it needs.

bob lad sort it and sort it fast.

i'll reckon that by xmas bob will have lost more games than sparky did.
and after spending over 100m on top of the excellent squad Mark left him with.

Hughes didn't leave him with an excellent squad. Far too much over paid, average dross and over rated academy products.
Bridge, Kolo, RSC, SWP, De Jong, Robinho, Barry are all examples of the former.
Richards & Onouha are examples of the latter.
The signings Mancini has greatly enhanced us, he just needs to cull some of the deadwood from the squad now if Balo and Milner sign.

de niro said:

Lucky the title isn't decided by the least games lost then.

de niro said:
stefranceuk said:
Does anyone else, like me, just not care about pre-season games?

Its all about match fitness!!

agree in part but this time round we looked a shambles, if we dont click for next sat we'll get hammered, we will then feed the gutter press all the ammo it needs.

bob lad sort it and sort it fast.

and after spending over 100m on top of the excellent squad Mark left him with.

Hughes lost loads of games in his first season including embarrassing cup exits to Brighton and Forest. Mancini is still in his first 12 month period. I would be extremely surprised if we have any games as embarrassing as the two I just mentioned or the pathetic games against Faroese opposition, winning on penalties, the shambles at West Brom etc etc.

He then spent another 100 mill and went on a 10 game unwinning run.
Managerial genius he was not.

Mancini has bought much more wisely, quality and young. It might take a bit of time to gel but we'll get there.

fathellensbellend said:
look up delusion, or try going to the match, or tell me what you see that is so fucking positive.

the team has absolutely no shape, no width, and no organisation.

from an entertainment point of view, mancini doesnt cut it, negative to the point of irritation.

i couldnt give a flying fuck what insults you write, until mancini proves otherwise then for me he is miles away from the answer.

hull city dont possess one player who would make city's bench, yet we were shit scared of them.

for all you people who are happy to insult, then talk me through todays game in depth, explain the tactics, the shape, the intentions and the game plan,

Or is that beyond you because the nearest you get to going to a game is in your dreams.

I'm sure a lot of these thoughts were going through the minds of the majority of City fans - I know they were going through mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.