just back, and believe we have appointed a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Even Marwood would suely see the difference between a football coach and coco the clown

Oh look, another figure of hate that people think is crap, yet couldn't actually name what his job is supposed to entail, or who would be a better candidate to perform it.

Perplexed to say the least, surely we are all more confident at this stage under RM of getting 4th than under Hughes. Roberto has done a top job so far, we are in a better position now than after the Sunderland game and Mancini has not worked under the same conditions and with the same breathing space as Mark Hughes.

chesterguy said:
Why is this poster bumping all these all threads

I bumped it so we can reflect on our comments before the season starts.

As fans we neeed to get behind the Club and the Manager!

fathellensbellend said:
look up delusion, or try going to the match, or tell me what you see that is so fucking positive.

the team has absolutely no shape, no width, and no organisation.

from an entertainment point of view, mancini doesnt cut it, negative to the point of irritation.

i couldnt give a flying fuck what insults you write, until mancini proves otherwise then for me he is miles away from the answer.

hull city dont possess one player who would make city's bench, yet we were shit scared of them.

for all you people who are happy to insult, then talk me through todays game in depth, explain the tactics, the shape, the intentions and the game plan, or is that beyond you because the nearest you get to going to a game is in your dreams.

I agree 100% that we are a shambles and that Mancini has proven nothing. I have very little confidence in the man. If we sell Ireland I will be livid. I really think he's a shit manager and could destroy our club.

But... I think it's unfair to judge yet. We have to give him time. Ireland and Bellamy are still here. We have signed great players. His preseason was ruined by blooding too many kids (which was admirable on one hand), the World Cup and now a ridiculous Intl Friendly. I want to be optimistic. It's hard when there are so many holes and it seems like chaos.

I really really hope that results aside we start playing some watchable football. Last season was dire.

TonyM said:
fathellensbellend said:
look up delusion, or try going to the match, or tell me what you see that is so fucking positive.

the team has absolutely no shape, no width, and no organisation.

from an entertainment point of view, mancini doesnt cut it, negative to the point of irritation.

i couldnt give a flying fuck what insults you write, until mancini proves otherwise then for me he is miles away from the answer.

hull city dont possess one player who would make city's bench, yet we were shit scared of them.

for all you people who are happy to insult, then talk me through todays game in depth, explain the tactics, the shape, the intentions and the game plan, or is that beyond you because the nearest you get to going to a game is in your dreams.

I agree 100% that we are a shambles and that Mancini has proven nothing. I have very little confidence in the man. If we sell Ireland I will be livid. I really think he's a shit manager and could destroy our club.

But... I think it's unfair to judge yet. We have to give him time. Ireland and Bellamy are still here. We have signed great players. His preseason was ruined by blooding too many kids (which was admirable on one hand), the World Cup and now a ridiculous Intl Friendly. I want to be optimistic. It's hard when there are so many holes and it seems like chaos.

I really really hope that results aside we start playing some watchable football. Last season was dire.

So you have got no confidence, think hes shit and is going to ruin our club - but its too early to make a judgment on? Sounds like youve made youre mind up to me mate.

True_Blue69 said:
TonyM said:

So you have got no confidence, think hes shit and is going to ruin our club - but its too early to make a judgment on? Sounds like youve made youre mind up to me mate.

Exactly the point that I was tying to make - thanks

Need to give Mancini time, i think he'll be good for us and will bring success to the club, i just hope we don't play so negatively as we did at times last season though, we have the players to go for the throat and terrify sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.