Just been down to maine road for 1st time in 6 years

alib said:
100%manc said:
I think that they got some Moss Side school kids to come up with the names of the streets . . .

suprised there's no addresses like.........

Uzi Alley

Mountain Bike Avenue

Charlie Crescent

Dont forget

TrackyTuckedInSock Road

GottaTomTomForSale Avenue

and . . CanYouLendARizzler Crecent

i can't bring myself to go down their.the sheik should do the honourable thing and buy back the land and build a new stadium

buzzer1 said:
Can i mind yer car close.
i actually miss hearing a gang of Moss Side's finest saying 'can i mind yer car mate'.I remember one lad saying 'you want some brown?'.The customer relation skills of those lads were 2nd to none

unsworthblue said:
buzzer1 said:
i actually miss hearing a gang of Moss Side's finest saying 'can i mind yer car mate'.I remember one lad saying 'you want some brown?'.The customer relation skills of those lads were 2nd to none

Nowadays they don't so much as ask you can they mind it, they just pull a piece out and take it, oh the etiquette.

Went past it a couple of years back. It looked like a wasteland.

But in a strange way it also emphasised how much was missed. Such a tiny space really for so much.

unsworthblue said:
buzzer1 said:
isnt it funny how they accepted 20p. basically beggers. does that happen anywhere near the new ground now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.