Just been mugged!

Sorry to hear that mate. I got pickpocketed outside Maine Road by a "mind your car mister" who had my wallet away with ticket. Met a mate outside who was sat next to me - Old Bill and City let me in - sat in seat when an Asian guy came up and said "you're in my seat". When I quoted my name printed on bottom of ticket he admitted he had bought it off a tout outside and did one.

So good chance City will see you all right and that someone may try and get in on your ticket.

Oh and we lost 4-0 to bastard Leeds

Sorry to hear that, there are some real scumbags out there! Hope you are o.k. and you get your season ticket sorted for the next games at least.

The Beast 111 said:
Wheelsy said:
Settle down Clarkie, I'll make sure I post a smiley face next time.

As for the OP, you can ring and cancel your ST for the last games, and get issued with another one can't you? Like if someone steals your credit card?

Actually, maybe you could get the cops to arrest him if he turns up in your seat on Saturday?

it will be handy if he turns up on saturday right in the middle of all my mates! Erm i'm ringing tomorrow morning to cancel mine and my girlfriends (who's was in my wallet aswell) Hopefully i wont miss the last two games (fingers crossed!!!)

ur girlfriends in ur wallet.. well theres a fkin surprise :-)

my brothers seasoncard at united got robbed and they replaced it with no hassle, my mate once had a group mug him with a knife and thought it was a good idea to tell them to fuck off and got stabbed, nothing got took after that but he was nearly took

des hardi said:
ANYONE WANNA BUT 2 SEASON TICKETS.....going cheap haha :)
haha the ground is alarmed for the game because of the tickets!

-- 29 Apr 2010 22:54 --

Cheers everyone again (even you sarcastic bastards! All of the jokey posts made me laugh)
got a new ipod today and off to the ground tomorrow to pick tickets up and walked past the place it happened this morning just wanted to be sick!
Ahhh well i shall be at the match as per screaming and singing
cya there!!!

pbibs said:
The Beast 111 said:
it will be handy if he turns up on saturday right in the middle of all my mates! Erm i'm ringing tomorrow morning to cancel mine and my girlfriends (who's was in my wallet aswell) Hopefully i wont miss the last two games (fingers crossed!!!)

ur girlfriends in ur wallet.. well theres a fkin surprise :-)
Fuck me this is a kidnapping get interpol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.