Just been mugged!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Neil McNab said:
Can't believe this was the first response, disgraceful!

I agree mate. An Australian adopting the gallows humour of the British is just not on.

Had Wheelsy lied and posted 'I genuinely feel for you mate in my heart of hearts, I'm thinking of you and I love you' then no one would bat an eyelid.

As it is, he made a joke and is now seen as an uncaring pariah.
I already had Wheelsy marked as an uncaring pariah before his recent quip.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:18 pm --<br /><br />
The Beast 111 said:
At knife point walking home from my girlfriends! They took my Ipod touch my phone and worst of all my wallet which fucking had to include my season ticket
fucking feel like shit atm can't believe it has happened
Glad you're OK. There really are some apologies for human beings infesting our streets.

mcfcnorthstand said:
Sorry to hear that , I've been mugged twice, hope you saw who did it, and next time you see him hope your with your mates to ask it a few questions.

yeah, but in all fairness mate, you were probably pissed up sleeping whilst someone raided your pockets ;p

shadygiz said:
mcfcnorthstand said:
Sorry to hear that , I've been mugged twice, hope you saw who did it, and next time you see him hope your with your mates to ask it a few questions.

yeah, but in all fairness mate, you were probably pissed up sleeping whilst someone raided your pockets ;p

Damn you Shady, you sussed me;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.