Just been mugged!

The Beast 111 said:
Wheelsy said:
Settle down Clarkie, I'll make sure I post a smiley face next time.

As for the OP, you can ring and cancel your ST for the last games, and get issued with another one can't you? Like if someone steals your credit card?

Actually, maybe you could get the cops to arrest him if he turns up in your seat on Saturday?

it will be handy if he turns up on saturday right in the middle of all my mates! Erm i'm ringing tomorrow morning to cancel mine and my girlfriends (who's was in my wallet aswell) Hopefully i wont miss the last two games (fingers crossed!!!)
if he does turn up, give the twat a good kickin first then hand the twat over, i saw nothing officer.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:41 pm --<br /><br />
colinbellsboots said:
The Beast 111 said:
it will be handy if he turns up on saturday right in the middle of all my mates! Erm i'm ringing tomorrow morning to cancel mine and my girlfriends (who's was in my wallet aswell) Hopefully i wont miss the last two games (fingers crossed!!!)
if he does turn up, give the twat a good kickin first then hand the twat over, i saw nothing officer.
wait till he uses the toilet , ffs not in the stands.

wankers..
1. cancel cards ect.phone club..

2.ask local shops if cctv was on..

3.ask the local scotes you wanna buy phone ect.

4.get tooled up and watch that fuckin corner from your garden,muggers are creatures of habit,if that spot made them a raise they will defo go back for another victim.

5.smash fuck out of them..good luck..

Neil McNab said:
Wheelsy said:
Sorry about that mate.

It still should be in Off Topic though...
Can't believe this was the first response, disgraceful!

I agree mate. An Australian adopting the gallows humour of the British is just not on.

Had Wheelsy lied and posted 'I genuinely feel for you mate in my heart of hearts, I'm thinking of you and I love you' then no one would bat an eyelid.

As it is, he made a joke and is now seen as an uncaring pariah.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Neil McNab said:
Can't believe this was the first response, disgraceful!

I agree mate. An Australian adopting the gallows humour of the British is just not on.

Had Wheelsy lied and posted 'I genuinely feel for you mate in my heart of hearts, I'm thinking of you and I love you' then no one would bat an eyelid.

As it is, he made a joke and is now seen as an uncaring pariah.
I'd have puked, to the OP I'd say if it happens again at least you won't have your wallet with you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.