Just For Once, Can The Club Cut The Cheese On Sunday, Please

Yep. Why do they think turning the sound up to distorted and deafening levels makes for a celebratory atmosphere?

It reminds me of those bars you walk past abroad that have the most cheesy music booming out to tempt people in by thinking it's a great place. If you're stupid enough to go in its usually empty, shit beer and disinterested staff

The Marcels version is a bit too fast, but here it is with the lyrics. The chorus, first verse and chorus repeat should be sung. Imagine that, would be excellent.

I agree it’s a little fast but brilliant version nonetheless. Still love this swing version from good old frank.

Fair point.
The post match music as described, should we win, and I'm pretty certain we WILL win, will be to announce the NEW champions. To paraphrase The Who, "Here's to the new Champions, same as the old Champions".
Otherwise, option B is still the favourite.
Followed by "Meet the new boss same as the old boss" and Pep signs a new contract on the pitch.

That’s such a bobbins song!
Sorry, that should be, a bob bodda bob ba bob badda bob bang baddat bang a bing di bong boo bobbins song.
As I said it’s too fast. Can’t think who did the original. But the verse should be sung. Better than ‘empty seats’, ‘Pablo Zabaleta’ and ‘Edin Dzeko’ songs on repeat.

God willing we do the business please open the bars while they sort the shitty stage out and let all the no marks do their interviews

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.