Just For Once, Can The Club Cut The Cheese On Sunday, Please

I would add to this, if we win the title can they cut the deafening cheesy music that continues at ear splitting decibels after we lift the trophy? Hey Jude, an oasis song or two, maybe we are the champions but let us sing our own songs after that, honour players, especially those leaving. The loud music kills our interaction.

I fucking hate Wembley, don’t think I will ever go again.
Think Pep feels exactly the same before FA Cup semi-finals……
He’s becoming the new Ole when it comes to getting to finals!!
Great manager at winning league titles and those are the hardest to win.

I would add to this, if we win the title can they cut the deafening cheesy music that continues at ear splitting decibels after we lift the trophy? Hey Jude, an oasis song or two, maybe we are the champions but let us sing our own songs after that, honour players, especially those leaving. The loud music kills our interaction.
Yep. Why do they think turning the sound up to distorted and deafening levels makes for a celebratory atmosphere?

It will take them half an hour to construct the MDF stage as Noel Gallagher and Ricky Hatton take a lap of honour!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.