Just For Once, Can The Club Cut The Cheese On Sunday, Please

Look! Don’t play anything. Not Morning Glory, Hey Jude, Blue Moon or anything. Just let the fans sing blue Moon, etc, as the team comes out and gets ready to start the game.
Everyone always says this but then when the club actually gave it a go, it was even worse than with the cheese. They ain’t going to do it again, they gave us a chance.

Everyone always says this but then when the club actually gave it a go, it was even worse than with the cheese. They ain’t going to do it again, they gave us a chance.

So, one chance is all we get?

Instead once again we’ll have music blasting out. A DJ. An announcer shouting down the mic. And hundreds still drinking beer on the concourses after the game has started.

I hope City give the fans 1 more chance. We might just get it right this time?

We might as well go full on cheese and play ‘Rocking All Over The World’ by Staus Quo or ‘One step Beyond’ by Madness before kick off. (only joking)

Fuck closing the bars early. I want to be in the StarBar until 10 mins before kick-off, a quick walk round to J, entry via the very left hand turnstile, up to the very top of the windy stairway, quick piss and in my seat 2 mins before kick off whereupon I will sing and swear my little head off for 90+ minutes and stay to the end (as ever). I like my pre-match routine.

One of the problems we have are the fans who arrive early and peak too soon on the concourses, then piss off on the 80 minute mark, it's going to be a long day on Sunday, all about pacing yourself to peak at the right time.

If we need the win, the atmosphere will take care of itself. If it's still 0-0 after 30 minutes, the panic will set-in and the stadium will go quiet. If we have scored 2 or 3 by then, we'll relax and take the piss out of the dippers and slippy g for the rest of the game.

Back to the topic, yes, let's play Hey Jude as we come out, but no mad DJ banging out the tunes to a 120 bpm techno theme and Natalie 'nails down a blackboard' Pike screeching some crap at us.

Oh and there should be permission granted to eject any wanker with a half and half scarf and give their ticket to a real fan.

And cut the shit out after. If we do it, don't make us hang round for hours while the players put flip flops on. Clear the pitch and do the presentation, end of.
And with all due respect to all our other teams and club employees we’re not there to celebrate the girls under 14 team winning their league or to show thanks for the laundry dept over at the academy in some never ending presentation ceremony for all and sundry. We just want to see the first team squad get their medals and Pep too.

And cut the shit out after. If we do it, don't make us hang round for hours while the players put flip flops on. Clear the pitch and do the presentation, end of.

Nothing can be as painful as that drawn out Pellegrini sendoff.

Maybe someone took a look at him thought they had to literally plan a funeral.

And with all due respect to all our other teams and club employees we’re not there to celebrate the girls under 14 team winning their league or to show thanks for the laundry dept over at the academy in some never ending presentation ceremony for all and sundry. We just want to see the first team squad get their medals and Pep too.

Watching the little kiddies do their lap of honour is like being invited to someone else’s kids school play or whatever.

Couldn’t give less of a shit. Would much rather be in the pub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.